Fight between Sr. vs Fr at end of last season. Who?

I hope this team unity thing pays off.

It will only go so far. If the coaches are incompetent and don't put the kids in a position to maximize their talents and win, eventually the losing fractures the team. Boat rides aren't going to fix lining 8 guys 7 yards off the LOS on a 4th and 1.

This is true. Talent can't make up for incompetence of leadership. Plus everything else they are insufficient at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
maybe Chad and Denzel

"Hey Denzel, peep my SoundCloud fam"

"Nah son, ur music is trash"

"WHAT?"

fisticuffs-zoom02.gif

This kind of horsesh!t coverage almost pi$$es me off more than any actual associated content. How many supposed members of the media downplayed or flat out denied that a fight happened? Now (when in the need for material in the dead of summer) a guy like Hyde decides to make it the focal point of a faux important article about the mindset of the team. On top of that, he conveniently dismisses the actual details of this fight (which are definitely important for context) but plays up how important it was that Mira and Irvin (two big names) almost killed each other. GTFOH with this article and GTFOH with any speculation (positive or negative) about team mindset and chemistry in July. Heard it all before.

Rah Rah, team unity is cool and everything. I would like to see just how unified they are after the month of october, when they can very well lose 5 times in a 30 day span.

Advertisement
I know I never said it was between two seniors I was just talking about the alleged fight and I heard it was between Herb and Braxton and there was another one involving Gus

Funny how the chemostry is so good before the season even starts. That doesnt mean ****. Lets see what happens when adversity hits them

"Instead of winning on athletic talent, they wanted to win on a complicated system,'' the former player said. "Then we ran a three-man front at the goal-line against Virginia, and no one understood that.''

This right here says more than anything regarding a fight. And the coaches still employing that system are still in place. Let that sink in.

Advertisement
I know I never said it was between two seniors I was just talking about the alleged fight and I heard it was between Herb and Braxton and there was another one involving Gus

If true, Herb would get worked by BB. Anybody seen Braxton lately? Dude has Zach Thomas size playing WR.

Advertisement
I heard Golden and Sunny fought over the last oreo in the pack before returning from halftime

"Then we ran a three-man front at the goal-line against Virginia, and no one understood that.''

Let that sink in.
That's what we have coaching the team.

They are supposed to fight. It shows passion. I used to watch our boys beating the **** out of each other on the practice field in the eighties.

Advertisement
Back