Fight and heart

I know, I know…we hate the guy, but I’m watching this Bama v MSU game, & a comment was just made on what Nick said after their loss last week:
“The worst thing a team can do is to play bad & win. It gives a sense of nothing is wrong.”

So let me take ya’ll back to 2020, where a lot of ppl were praising Manny for getting us to 8-3. Some called it progress, & it gave an illusion we were moving in the right direction. Others, myself included, stated it felt like we stole games vs. winning. The end result? The impression that losing the last two games just needed some “minor” tweaks, b/c we won despite playing chitty games giving a false sense we were moving in the right direction.

Sorry OP, UNC lost a TON of production on both sides, disrespected us at our crib last season, and we proceeded to give up another 45 spot. There is no silver lining.

Advertisement
They don't give up, but while that is true, a lot of their issues are self inflicted. Don't get me wrong, a ton is on the coaches, but I can't get past the fact that we can't tackle which they've been doing since jump.

Advertisement
Adidas L GIF by Sneakersnstuff

I really don't understand this. Do you need to feel better about yourself? Are things not good at home?

The issue that matters is going forward. Close losses are better than what happened to us last year.
Lol. Nah my dog is dead. My truck broke down, and my wife left me.

Yay losses! We are the best looking losers in the ncaa.

Advertisement
People don’t know what they are looking at.

We always have the makings for a solid or better team, but these guys have to be trained and held accountable.

Most of our “talent” issues are just **** poor fundamentals. This is always coaching. People think we need Bama or Georgia’s roster to win the coastal and not be a joke and it’s bullshyt.

These guys as a whole want to win, but they don’t have anyone to lead them to the right path. They come in, see the **** show and the weaker ones goof off because it seems hopeless. They just enjoy the Miami life because they are being set up to fail anyway.

The right coach can fix this in 2 years and make us a respectable team. Becoming a playoff team is a much bigger task.

Manny stinks up the place in a lot of ways. He needs to be fired ASAP. But bad coaching and all he had those young men playing guts out. It my be a a hollow victory. But I ******* love the resolve. It’s the silver lining that if by the grace of the almighty we make a good hire, we got a team with resolve and moxy. Those men almost overcame horrible coaching to win that game. Hope against hope that we finally make a good hire. We got winners on this squad. They just need a captain. Go mutha ****** canes.
I disagree it's hollow for our young guys. I think this was a character builder and showed them something. They'll learn from this and be better for it.

Advertisement
Rooting against our kids is a no go for me. This thing will work itself out without that.
These kids took the gloves off and sad ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and we will not take it anymore 🙌🙌🙌

It showed last night and I loved the hitting on both sides of the ball.

This all I need to see is will to fight, I enjoyed it even in defeat very much.

True point and I was guilty of this at times I must say in my anger of not seeing much of fight .

Tonight the fight was on 🙌

Spot on post thank you

Advertisement
I know, I know…we hate the guy, but I’m watching this Bama v MSU game, & a comment was just made on what Nick said after their loss last week:
“The worst thing a team can do is to play bad & win. It gives a sense of nothing is wrong.”

So let me take ya’ll back to 2020, where a lot of ppl were praising Manny for getting us to 8-3. Some called it progress, & it gave an illusion we were moving in the right direction. Others, myself included, stated it felt like we stole games vs. winning. The end result? The impression that losing the last two games just needed some “minor” tweaks, b/c we won despite playing chitty games giving a false sense we were moving in the right direction.

Sorry OP, UNC lost a TON of production on both sides, disrespected us at our crib last season, and we proceeded to give up another 45 spot. There is no silver lining.
I don't mean to question one of your all-time great HCs, but over here Alex Ferguson (Manchester United Manager) was synonymous with playing badly and winning games.

It was the mark of a championship team - being able to get a result despite not running on all cylinders.

I don't mean to question one of your all-time great HCs, but over here Alex Ferguson (Manchester United Manager) was synonymous with playing badly and winning games.

It was the mark of a championship team - being able to get a result despite not running on all cylinders.
Playing bad every once in a while and winning a game is fine. When Miami wins more often than not it's closer than what it should be. Which is an indicator of superior talent and bad coaching.

Jesus Christ, there were really dudes on here thinking we turned a corner after last season? If they didn't learn what fake wins are and how long they really last after the 2017 season there's no hope for them.

Advertisement
Back