Fight and heart

verobeachcane

Recruit
Banned
Manny stinks up the place in a lot of ways. He needs to be fired ASAP. But bad coaching and all he had those young men playing guts out. It my be a a hollow victory. But I ******* love the resolve. It’s the silver lining that if by the grace of the almighty we make a good hire, we got a team with resolve and moxy. Those men almost overcame horrible coaching to win that game. Hope against hope that we finally make a good hire. We got winners on this squad. They just need a captain. Go mutha ****** canes.

Advertisement
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Advertisement
Manny stinks up the place in a lot of ways. He needs to be fired ASAP. But bad coaching and all he had those young men playing guts out. It my be a a hollow victory. But I ******* love the resolve. It’s the silver lining that if by the grace of the almighty we make a good hire, we got a team with resolve and moxy. Those men almost overcame horrible coaching to win that game. Hope against hope that we finally make a good hire. We got winners on this squad. They just need a captain. Go mutha ****** canes.

Attachments

• EmbarrassedBoringDodobird-size_restricted.gif
    EmbarrassedBoringDodobird-size_restricted.gif
    638.9 KB · Views: 5
God, the analysts with the "at the end of the day, it's and L".

Insightful stuff. Thanks for you deep dive. Lol.

Advertisement
Manny stinks up the place in a lot of ways. He needs to be fired ASAP.
Manny is a symptom of a larger problem. Do you not see the repeat of problems in the last 20 years? MAnny can not and should not be fired until the issue of hiring a good coach is resolved. The issue of having a program with a proper financial dedication to winning is resolved, and the culture addressing every Miami player and coach getting worse once they are on campus for more than 1 season.

It always seems like the kids come out in these games and fight until the end despite all the poor guidance and leadership they're getting from their coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys are clowns, these ****’s suck my ball’s and shouldn’t be wearing a U…

Watchjng this crap makes me sick every Saturday. I’m sick of watching athletes who “barely resemble football players!”

**** I “LOVE” the U but “HATE” who we’ve become

Advertisement
Back