Ferman says Hightower wants back in

This thread has been an eye opener. We knew there were issues and the fact that it goes deeper than what is being discussed is depressing. Hopefully, people with juice will catch wind of this thread and the program's problems and start asking questions and looking for answers. And those answers won't come from blake james or manny diaz.

Advertisement
If you go back to my early season posts, I was pining for Hightower to get more looks at SE. We freakin' NEED someone who can box out. He dropped a ball or two, but **** happens.

For those who say don't let him back in because he quit, I get it. It's not a good look, but has everyone accepted what we just saw from the O-staff? It's unprecedented. Still can't wrap my head around what Enos brought in and called - even when the defense dictated something different. While almost every modern offense I watched in 2019 moved receivers inside and plopped a RB outside to dictate matchups, we didn't even try it. We literally ran the famous FIU play where a slot WR was left uncovered.

I don't know anything about Stubbs because I didn't watch practice this year. What I know for sure is the system we just witnessed was somehow more rigid and insanely called than Richt's. So, kids desperately jumping off that ship should be described at least in context.

Manny isnt the man yall think he us though. I still remember the first conference call we had mid season when he was trying to find out why b was so unhappy. Stumble**** was on the line saying this that and the third and while he was saying it I sent a screen shot from stumble**** to manny. I than asked him about his resume. Manny went into saying all his great accomplishments with enos etc. So I sent manny stumble****s resume. Manny literally looked at it(u know how when someone opens a message u see it)and then said word for word "what the fvck". I laughed my ****** *** off. Anotherwords manny had no clue what buddies resume was. He just took enos word for who he wanted. How the fvck as a first time head coach who already knows he got the job as a favor and needed to prove ALOT of people wrong do you allow that to happen. That's crazy to me.
WTF!

If you go back to my early season posts, I was pining for Hightower to get more looks at SE. We freakin' NEED someone who can box out. He dropped a ball or two, but **** happens.

For those who say don't let him back in because he quit, I get it. It's not a good look, but has everyone accepted what we just saw from the O-staff? It's unprecedented. Still can't wrap my head around what Enos brought in and called - even when the defense dictated something different.

I don't know anything about Stubbs because I didn't watch practice this year. What I know for sure is the system we just witnessed was somehow more rigid and insanely called than Richt's. So, kids desperately jumping off that ship should be described at least in context.
I count only one WR who jumped off the ship..all this is rumor and hear say tho

Advertisement
If you hit the portal or go missing for a day or more you should never be allowed back on the team.

Why Manny has made quitting Acceptable is beyond me.

It’s like a chick who threatens to leave then comes crawling back,

You got got to be a cuck if you want that person back who wanted to leave you

Hightower is a walking incompletion. Literal waste of a down. No one wanted him and now wants back in.
Not ready to throw dirt on his grave, maybe he needs another enviroment. That's what a wish for, everybody to move on. His season was disappointment, from the 2018 bunch he was the worst and quitted soon after

I count only one WR who jumped off the ship..all this is rumor and hear say tho
There've been rumors and rumblings about multiple kids throughout the year. Regardless, the thrust of my post was to consider anything that happens or we saw in the context of perhaps the worst offense we've ever seen at Miami. By the numbers, approach, personnel decisions and underperformance. Don't know Hightower or anyone in his fam. Whether he comes back or finds a new place is really such a low priority for me right now that it's all good either way. But, still can't believe what we just saw.

Advertisement
That’s classic. That’s what happens when you let someone else make hires for you.

Anyone who actually pays attention to college football knew Stubblefaqqit was a disaster hire. I called that **** out and was quickly met with the “he’s a technician because he was a good college receiver” line of horseshyt.

The guy’s career was circling the drain like a clump of ****. He got fired from everywhere and was working at a fcking service academy that doesn’t throw the ball. Wittingham fires him after one year of his bullshyt.

If what @dsddcane says is true then I am surprised how Diaz lacks attention to detail. I own a health care practice, and I have read every resume and interviewed everyone who has been hired at my practice because I want to make sure my patients are getting excellent care and service. All it takes is 1 bad apple to ruin everything you work for. This solidifies that Diaz is in over his head. Very alarming stuff.

There've been rumors and rumblings about multiple kids throughout the year. Regardless, the thrust of my post was to consider anything that happens or we saw in the context of perhaps the worst offense we've ever seen at Miami. By the numbers, approach, personnel decisions and underperformance. Don't know Hightower or anyone in his fam. Whether he comes back or finds a new place is really such a low priority for me right now that it's all good either way. But, still can't believe what we just saw.
100 percent agree with your overall point.

If what @dsddcane says is true then I am surprised how Diaz lacks attention to detail. I own a health care practice, and I have read every resume and interviewed everyone who has been hired at my practice because I want to make sure my patients are getting excellent care and service. All it takes is 1 bad apple to ruin everything you work for. This solidifies that Diaz is in over his head. Very alarming stuff.
The lack of attention to detail is, at this point, one of the most insane contradictions I've seen. This entire staff was extremely detailed in their messaging and marketing. How does that not carry over into other aspects of being a CEO? If even part of it is true, we're in bizarro world.

Thanks for the retarded comment. You really moved the conversation forward. I wouldn’t expect a jobless basement dweller that can’t construct a solid counter argument to understand the point I and some others are making.

Even as a jobless basement dweller I have more sense than a 6 figure administrator like yourself.

If , "he quit on the team" is the "argument" that im supposed to counter when half of you have down talked, ridiculed, and threatened to not go to games or support the team then your about as dense as a volcanic rock.

Advertisement
You should of sent him Blake, Patke, and Banda's resume to see what he would of said. Easy for him to say something about the offensive side of the ball let's see what he says about his buddies who have no business coaching at Miami either.
He obviously knows them though. Remember those are his 3 boys. Especially blake and the bartender.

but I can believe what we just saw..the worse oline play I’ve ever seen at Miami. Questionable evals and takes. Multiple guys who didn’t get better see were flat misses. When you have that issue it’s hard to run anything and sustain drives..I’m not gonna pretend to know the schematic adjustments needed..but I can say we need a coach who can up grade the production upfront

The lack of attention to detail is, at this point, one of the most insane contradictions I've seen. This entire staff was extremely detailed in their messaging and marketing. How does that not carry over into other aspects of being a CEO? If even part of it is true, we're in bizarro world.

Completely agree with you. My perception of Diaz is entirely the opposite. However, when you think about some of the choices and hires Diaz has made then you can see that side of the argument. I don’t know what to think anymore. This whole situation is bizarre.

Advertisement
Thanks for the retarded comment. You really moved the conversation forward. I wouldn’t expect a jobless basement dweller that can’t construct a solid counter argument to understand the point I and some others are making.

You, and the other dimwits like yourself, are not making any points. you're being hypocrites and condemning these kids for doing the same **** that you all do everyday.

Yall get to bash the coaches and teams all day everyday yet the players have to risk injury and future success to "stay loyal" to a team and staff that has done them a disservice.

You talk about counter argument but can't say a **** thing to refute what im calling you out on, MR. CEO.

Lmao I’m hating on him?? For what?? I don’t care where he from bro..i get he your nephew. So I’m not even gonna argue with you cause I’m not changing your stance lol..it’s nothing personal with Hightower bro. It’s not about where he from or this and that. You talking about guys couldn’t creat seperation? Well **** he got beat out by those cats. Why? Cause favoritism from a coach who didn’t recruit any of them WR?..he quit when his PT went Down simple as that for me.
Very simple.

Imma call you Simple Jack.

Even as a jobless basement dweller I have more sense than a 6 figure administrator like yourself.

If , "he quit on the team" is the "argument" that im supposed to counter when half of you have down talked, ridiculed, and threatened to not go to games or support the team then your about as dense as a volcanic rock.
Logic doesnt work here brother.

Completely agree with you. My perception of Diaz is entirely the opposite. However, when you think about some of the choices and hires Diaz has made then you can see that side of the argument. I don’t know what to think anymore. This whole situation is bizarre.

It is really surprising. But on the flip side, I could see the whole Saban connection causing a false sense of trust that Enos would bring in quality guys; guys with the type of reputation and abilities that people perceived he had. It was a matter of trust based on reputation. I'm sure Manny also trusted Enos wouldn't put his own job in jeopardy by surrounding himself with guys who were inept.

Advertisement
Back