Ferman - a Boardumentary

PittsburghCane

Redshirt Freshman
So this dude Gary Ferman, I have a runny **** recollection of who he is/known for, but wondering if as a community we can create a running thread of everything he has **** the farm.

Chime in and let the shade throwing, gif generating, knee slapping fun begin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is really the only Canes board i've ever followed.

I always find it interesting when guys start blasting Furman because I have no idea what he's like. It seems there's a major divide between the people that follow him and the people that post on here. I find it crazy the dude can be so hated by so many of you lol

Didn’t he report the Enos firing was a done deal a week ago? I canceled my canesport script.

Advertisement
I was on all of them the first year I was on any sites. He posted early about a grad transfer in '13 and said he couldn't say. Speculation went on for a week or so and he kept saying that he had to respect the family and it wasn't going to leak. My cousin had the old grassy account, so I checked that one day and Bakas had a thread about a grad transfer coming. I don't remember his name but it was the DE from Wisconsin with the foot injury.
So I post the info and immediately I see my thread had been edited by a moderator G. Ferman and this clown erased Bakas and all the info and left it as if I just asked if the "secret" transfer was him.
He replies in the thread, well I'll go ahead and let the cat out of the bag, since it seems the name has come up and verifies it was. LOL, that's the first point when I knew that guy was a certified clown.

Advertisement
I still laugh that our fanbase subscribes to KuntSport after Fermanomics gave Charles Robinson a forum to speak. Where else can someone bring in a rapist, allow them to rape you and you (our lovely fanbase) still pay monthly for that privilege.

We truly have one of the worst fanbases.

Advertisement
Says the guy who was in a continuous PM with him consoling him about all of his misses on national signing day and continually gargling his gonads about how great Alfraud golden was

giphy-23.gif

Didn't Barry Jackson do something kinda rare and actually blast Furrywoman in an article once?
Ferman accused Barry Jackson of basically stealing info by reading canesport and then passing it on as his own some years back . They had made up before I stopped frequenting the site a year plus ago and Gary wouldn't allow any shots at Barry Jackson on his site by then but there was a feud .

Advertisement
Back