Feld is a lunatic

Advertisement
Feld = Sheamus
pFsYu.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eh, let's not get all overly-geeked out because of social media excitement.

Many folks got baited in by Manny's silly little cryptic recruiting tweets, his yacht intro at the booster event, tackling dummies with "7-6" on the chest or big names in the Portal.

Proof will be in the pudding.

Manny barked and had no bite. Feld may have a massive bark, a killer bite and could be our modern-day Tommy Moffitt. Or he's just a dude with a big mustache and loud social media presence. Time will tell.

He's fantastic as self-promotion, that's for sureā€”one of the more known strength and conditioning guys in the game right now because of his look and Instapersonality.

I'll get excited when these kids are in shape come kickoff, aren't winded in the fourth quarter and are still playing at a high level in November, injury-free and firing on all cylinders.

I could give less of a **** about his bicep challenges and clever social media personality in regards to Hurricanes Footballā€”though as a marketing / branding / storyteller in my career, I think what he's doing for his personal brand is fantastic.

Feld is legit very good at what he does. His social media during the 45 day challenge is to generate excitement and get people to donate to a good cause. He is high energy but thatā€™s not his act 24-7. I mean if you heard him talk on the ACC network about their new cooling chambers heā€™s not doing coach speak. Uga, Bama, then Oregon and Miami. Obviously Mario saw something and trusts him.

But if you see clips of him talking he isnā€™t just some screaming meat head. He is the perfect mix of energy, knowledge, and culture building. Remember S&C guys have the most contact with these kids year round. You need a ton of energy on top of what he is teaching. Heā€™s legit and he has some sharp people working with him in S&C, mobility, and nutrition.

Advertisement
I'm a big fan of the guy but I agree the proof will be on the field. Particularly, explosiveness, stamina, and lack of soft tissue injuries.

Anyone have a link to the video of Feld pouring himself a normal small cup of cafecito, then drinking the whole pot?? He must have passed out after that. Hard way to learn about that stuff.

Advertisement
If any of yall need motivation to get your *** into the gym...log on to Twitter...go to Felds account and you'll be out the door in 5 minutes.

Anyone have a link to the video of Feld pouring himself a normal small cup of cafecito, then drinking the whole pot?? He must have passed out after that. Hard way to learn about that stuff.

He broke a PR immediately after.

He's built different.

Advertisement
Back