Feld is a lunatic

Advertisement
83356525_1553102681522849_5480554483614220288_n.jpg

Advertisement
His tweet contains first and third person language.

Dude might be on some serious meds.

Advertisement
I wiould be curious to see what he would do if our current players.....

Do any photo shoots like those lying down poses and ish a few years ago.

Advertisement
Or with guys
Whoa there new posting amigo. I see that you have great potential here and I want to help nurture your posting so that you truly flourish in our little piece of Canes Utopia.

May I suggest that you refrain from making statements which seemingly place homosexuality in a negative light as we should welcome penises, vaginas and halfsies just the same. They all should be cherished equally.

And remember hombre… it’s not the ***** that makes the man… but the ***** or ****** that makes the woman…. or the man.

Advertisement
Whoa there new posting amigo. I see that you have great potential here and I want to help nurture your posting so that you truly flourish in our little piece of Canes Utopia.

May I suggest that you refrain from making statements which seemingly place homosexuality in a negative light as we should welcome penises, vaginas and halfsies just the same. They all should be cherished equally.

And remember hombre… it’s not the ***** that makes the man… but the ***** or ****** that makes the woman…. or the man.
Yeah, you're right.

I know some *** guys that are cool.

Not hating on **** it just seems like Feld is a *** guy because of his moustache.

Yeah, you're right.

I know some *** guys that are cool.

Not hating on **** it just seems like Feld is a *** guy because of his moustache.
Here’s a little obscure factoid for you to nibble on, compadre. Mustaches became required style amongst the *** community after the Stonewall Riots of 1969. The place of the mustache within the *** community is sacred and holy but mustaches cut both ways. On one hand you have the Freddy Mercury mustache and on the other hand, the Saddam Hussain and Ron Jeremy entries in the world of the upper lip.

It’s not the mustache that makes the person but the person that makes the mustache.

Here’s a little obscure factoid for you to nibble on, compadre. Mustaches became required style amongst the *** community after the Stonewall Riots of 1969. The place of the mustache within the *** community is sacred and holy but mustaches cut both ways. On one hand you have the Freddy Mercury mustache and on the other hand, the Saddam Hussain and Ron Jeremy entries in the world of the upper lip.

It’s not the mustache that makes the person but the person that makes the mustache.
You're the man!!!

This made me laugh out loud.

**** yeah dude

Advertisement
Back