Feely on the Quarterbacks

brcane1

Sophomore
Anyone else see the post on TOS with Feely talking about the quarterbacks? Here are some of the quotes that stood out to me.

[Perry]

“N’Kosi works when he’s in here.”

[Williams]

“He went up 20 pounds on his squat, showed good effort on his part. Our quarterbacks as a group are pretty good workers.”

[Martell]

“He’s pretty darn close, he really is. He has good lower body power, good agility. He’s a really good person. I tell you what, he’ll run extra runs with the linemen.”

Advertisement
Me looking for the Kosi fans
tenor-2.gif

Me looking for the Kosi fansView attachment 89180

why do u really care if one wins over the other? we want the canes to win, we dont give a **** which QB gets us Ws. we've seen very little from all outside of a half a year basically from perry. the only thing i know about martell is that he ran away from OSU and he was ****y af in HS on a loaded team

Advertisement
I took it perry only works when he’s on there. Not working much else outside of what he’s obligated to do.

Tate going the extra mile. Tate gonna start.

I don't want Tate to start only because I believe he destabilizes the QB room the most. If he starts, Perry and Williams are likely to be looking to get out of Miami before the end of next season.

Advertisement
Anyone else see the post on TOS with Feely talking about the quarterbacks? Here are some of the quotes that stood out to me.

[Perry]

“N’Kosi works when he’s in here.”

[Williams]

“He went up 20 pounds on his squat, showed good effort on his part. Our quarterbacks as a group are pretty good workers.”

[Martell]

“He’s pretty darn close, he really is. He has good lower body power, good agility. He’s a really good person. I tell you what, he’ll run extra runs with the linemen.”

Perry comment similar to, "he is my best employee when he comes to work sober"

Not exactly ringing endorsement.

I just want to win, why not just let the race to start just play out? We've got to have the best player start, unfortunately we don't know who that is so far.

Advertisement
From those quotes it sounds like Martel is the furthest behind when it comes to strength and conditioning... He’s bringing up how good of a person he is sounds like he just wants to say something that’s nice about him lol.

It sounds like NKosi is the one in front of the pack imo
I see what you did...I see your sarcasm in there man! 🤣

Yeah I said that for gullible people like u who type with their index fingers at 25 wpm.

Hey poser - did you photo shop the turn over chain on your avatar?

How's it feel to be the worst poster here? And save me the 'courage of my convictions' bull shi*

Advertisement
Me looking for the Kosi fansView attachment 89180
You are the only fanboy who for some reason roots for a person you don’t even know. Everyone else just roots for the best man to win. And if you were to root for someone THE ONLY JUSTIFIABLE one is Williams because he has the most eligibility left, literally the only reason someone might root for a specific person. If you had to force reasons (even though it should just be neutral) then I’d say Tate is the only one who has absolutely zero justification, he didn’t even start out at the U.

Advertisement
Back