Feels like last year- our fans were confident we'd beat FSU

The Svengali

Sophomore
I've been watching Canes vs Noles for 35 years, and this just feels like a bad omen to me. I'm superstitious as ****, especially when it comes to this game

It's still the Noles, and that defense still must be dealt with.

Throw out what you saw from them against Wake Forest or NC State. And I don't give a **** if a bear loving DBC were under center; they're going to play their best game of the year vs Miami.

We need to have a punishers mentality ---playing mean and violent, all game long

Advertisement
The players always play their best game here. Including us. No need to worry about coming out flat. Canes will play balls to the wall for four qtrs.

I've been watching Canes vs Noles for 35 years, and this just feels like a bad omen to me. I'm superstitious as ****, especially when it comes to this game

It's still the Noles, and that defense still must be dealt with.

Throw out what you saw from them against Wake Forest or NC State. And I don't give a **** if a bear loving DBC were under center; they're going to play their best game of the year vs Miami.

We need to have a punishers mentality ---playing mean and violent, all game long

I don’t know about that superstitious stuff but there is nothing wrong with being rational about this game. To see ppl saying we’re going to blow them out and it’ll be an easy game is crazy. Each year we say the same ish and then get beat. All this foregone conclusion talk is silly. If FSU had played the same schedule we played prior to this game, we’d be downplaying it and pointing out that they haven’t beat anyone worth mentioning. Yet everyone is so confident after the weak schedule we’ve played. I hope you guys are right. I will gladly admit that I overestimated FSU if we win

I knew someone was gonna make this BS thread, but i'm actually glad you did because it seems like we haven't had our weekly "shook by [insert opponent here]" thread. Seems to work out well for us.

Advertisement
I knew someone was gonna make this BS thread, but i'm actually glad you did because it seems like we haven't had our weekly "shook by [insert opponent here]" thread. Seems to work out well for us.

Shut the **** up, man. This is FSU week. I have seen what this rivalry does to both teams. You throw the record out of the window when Miami and FSU meet. **** gets real in this game

Guys play out of their minds in this game, and more often than not, crazy isht always happens, regardless of who is favored.

We're better then them. We're hungrier then them. A loss to them we'll be solely due to coaching & execution. Talent is in our favor & I think it's in our favor in a pretty lop-sided way.

Advertisement
They can’t even complete a screen pass and people are like “oh fsu is still a threat!”

You want me to overnight you some vagisil?

They can’t even complete a screen pass and people are like “oh fsu is still a threat!”

Yes, please! Send it along with your wife. I have something extra special for her, and I promise to send her back home to you with a smile.

Shut the **** up, man. This is FSU week. I have seen what this rivalry does to both teams. You throw the record out of the window when Miami and FSU meet. **** gets real in this game

Guys play out of their minds in this game, and more often than not, crazy isht always happens, regardless of who is favored.

There is no point in going through this whole thing though. The game is getting played come saturday and its ok to be optimistic so just

R-E-L-A-X

Advertisement

Yes, please! Send it along with your wife. I have something extra special for her, and I promise to send her back home to you with a smile.

Don’t think your dyck would fit, you’ll probably fall in

OP ain't lying. Miami fans said the same **** last year (myself included) and look what happened. This won't be as easy as some of you think.

Advertisement
Y'all wait until we're on top to feel good about yourself.

I'm calling the trainwreck in Tally. 30-10 CANES

True indeed, and you're right. But I don't mind fat women. You're wife is right around 435 lbs, so even though I'll fall in, I'll dive right in and back stroke in all that lard like Scrooge McDuck. I'm falling on the grenade for you my brother, a fellow cane fan.

Game is a toss up. FSU has way too much talent combined with rivalry game motivation to think this will be anything other than a war that can go either way.

Bottom line: If not now, then when? If we can't beat them with a true freshmans QB, who isn't exceptional, and who has been there for 2 months, then we are officially their bytch in perpetuity.

True indeed, and you're right. But I don't mind fat women. You're wife is right around 435 lbs, so even though I'll fall in, I'll dive right in and back stroke in all that lard like Scrooge McDuck. I'm falling on the grenade for you my brother, a fellow cane fan.

This man is a humanitarian.

Advertisement
Back