Feels like last year- our fans were confident we'd beat FSU

We can’t turn the ball over period. Also we need Badgely to practice kicking PATs until his leg falls off. Special teams will be key as well..

Advertisement
They can’t even complete a screen pass and people are like “oh fsu is still a threat!”

You want me to overnight you some vagisil?

Yes, please! Send it along with your wife. I have something extra special for her, and I promise to send her back home to you with a smile.

Don’t think your dyck would fit, you’ll probably fall in

True indeed, and you're right. But I don't mind fat women. You're wife is right around 435 lbs, so even though I'll fall in, I'll dive right in and back stroke in all that lard like Scrooge McDuck. I'm falling on the grenade for you my brother, a fellow cane fan.

LOL, you’re dyck probably doesn’t even work old man....oh and lol again for thinking a 22 y/o is married, as if I have time in between for commitment while I’m banging your daughter, wife, and niece

We can’t turn the ball over period. Also we need Badgely to practice kicking PATs until his leg falls off. Special teams will be key as well..

This! We must be ELITE on special teams---not just on PAT's, FG's and punting, but our coverage teams must maintain discipline. This can be what swings the game

And we can't have more than 1 turnover.

Jersey Mike should be practicing kicking line drives through the endzone. Our kick coverage is garbage, and FSU has dudes who can house them. They always fck with us on kick returns. Kick that **** on a line straight through the endzone.

Advertisement
They can’t even complete a screen pass and people are like “oh fsu is still a threat!”

Yes, please! Send it along with your wife. I have something extra special for her, and I promise to send her back home to you with a smile.

True indeed, and you're right. But I don't mind fat women. You're wife is right around 435 lbs, so even though I'll fall in, I'll dive right in and back stroke in all that lard like Scrooge McDuck. I'm falling on the grenade for you my brother, a fellow cane fan.

LOL, you’re dyck probably doesn’t even work old man....oh and lol again for thinking a 22 y/o is married, as if I have time in between for commitment while I’m banging your daughter, wife, and niece

Haha ---****, please. You and I both know **** welll you're not getting any chicks. You're that panic stricken kid that stays in the corner (knees shaking and can't think of **** to say) when girls enter the room. ZERO confidence.

You don't even know what to do with the fat gal you got, and that's why I'm going to step up to the plate, and fall into her fat sloppy punani to satisfy her for you. I'm a true utilitarian ---sacrificing for the greater good--a cane fan. Luckily for you, I choose to use my powers for good, not evil

Last edited:

Haha ---****, please. You and I both know **** welll you're not getting any chicks. You're that panic stricken kid that stays in the corner (knees shaking and can't think of **** to say) when girls enter the room. ZERO confidence.

You don't even know what to do with the fat gal you got, and that's why I'm going to fall into her fat sloppy punani and satisfy her for you. Luckily for you, I choose to use my powers for good, not evil

I have "zero confidence" but OP is worrying about a lowly FSU team who can't even pass the ball...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't even know what to do with the fat gal you got, and that's why I'm going to fall into her fat sloppy punani and satisfy her for you. Luckily for you, I choose to use my powers for good, not evil

I have "zero confidence" but OP is worrying about a lowly FSU team who can't even pass the ball...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** right I am worried; because I am no fool. This is a rivalry, we're on the road, I know this is still a loaded defense and they are really good on specials. I have seen many of these games

But yes, and I'll repeat. You have ZERO confidence with woman. That's why you settled for the fat gal.

Last edited:
I'm not overconfident because these games are always battles. You rarely see blowouts.

Regardless, we're ending the streak this year.

Advertisement
I knew someone was gonna make this BS thread, but i'm actually glad you did because it seems like we haven't had our weekly "shook by [insert opponent here]" thread. Seems to work out well for us.

Shut the **** up, man. This is FSU week. I have seen what this rivalry does to both teams. You throw the record out of the window when Miami and FSU meet. **** gets real in this game

Guys play out of their minds in this game, and more often than not, crazy isht always happens, regardless of who is favored.

So you're saying there has never been a blow out in this rivalry ?

I would normally get all the “we’re gonna blow them out talk” except there are several factors that have to be taken into consideration.

1. No matter how bad FSU has sucked this year so far, that’s a roster full of 5 years of top 5 recruiting talent. There’s a lot of blue chip talent up and down the roster, irrespective of how poorly they've performed this year. To say that we have overall more talent than them, I don’t know, not according to recruiting rankings anyway.

2. As poorly as they’ve played this year, they’re gonna give us their very best. This is not a Wake Forest effort they’re going to give us, they’re going to give us the same kind of effort they gave us at hard rock last year. Count on that. They’re going hard, they’re not laying down for us

3. Yes we are talented also, especially on the defensive line, but we still have that monkey on our back, from a mental standpoint. I’ll admit, I’m concerned we want this game so badly we are going to be tight, and hopefully that tightness doesn’t turn into thousand yard stares and mental as well as other blunders

4. Rick’s playcalling: over the last 16 games we all know that he’s had some rough spots that we easily pointed out. Although, I’m looking for improvement, I hope he doesn’t revert to the types of calls he was making during that 4 game losing streak, it was like he went into a shell.

Having said all that, I expect to win. This is going to be the best chance to win in a long time. It wouldn’t surprise me if we won by a couple scores, I’m not ruling it out. But I won’t be shocked if it’s a close game either, in fact I am expecting a close game and a close win.

Advertisement

TZMr5DD.gif

I knew someone was gonna make this BS thread, but i'm actually glad you did because it seems like we haven't had our weekly "shook by [insert opponent here]" thread. Seems to work out well for us.

Shut the **** up, man. This is FSU week. I have seen what this rivalry does to both teams. You throw the record out of the window when Miami and FSU meet. **** gets real in this game

Guys play out of their minds in this game, and more often than not, crazy isht always happens, regardless of who is favored.

So you're saying there has never been a blow out in this rivalry ?

It's rare. And that's going back 30 years.

Fans don’t play the ******* game. We’re canes, always confident. Non poosy **** allowed.

Advertisement
This is gonna be the usual dawg fight.We don’t need to win by 20 even though it’d sure be nice just win by one...

Definitely more confident this year. Last year I though our only advantage was at qb and was wrong about that. This year we are arguably better at all levels except the secondary.

In the last 14 FSU is 9-5, we won 8 in a row. More relevant than losing 7 I'm a row. Different team and more importantly different coaches. Our feelings have no bearing on the game. I wanna see a Louisville style beat down but I will settle for a blocked PAT to win it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last year they were in complete disarray coming into our game. They had just lost at home to UNC and were taken to the woodshed by Louisville before that. They had an unproven redshirt freshman qb. Their defense was ranked near last in the country. We had them at home. And we laid an egg and lost.

Agree that the game is a toss up. Their true freshman qb should be a big advantage for Miami. However, Jimbo always gameplans well for us. He'll have a few smart plays up his sleeve that will be effective regardless of the qb (see the rollout throwback across the field wheel route to cook last year). We need to win the turnover battle and finish drives with touchdowns.

Advertisement
Back