Feeling nervous about tomorrow

This used to be an automatic thread. We need a seminar or something. Also - we

giphy.gif

Advertisement
We

tenor.gif

If people are going to b*tch about the execution of this time-honored thread, there should be a clearly stated protocol sticky or at least have one poster responsible for posting it.

I think the proper thread title was "I'm a little worried about our chances..." then in the body of the text, "Someone tell me we will roll" followed by sweet, sweet hot women pics.

I know it’s tradition but how about we change it to not sound like *******.

Something like:

25B5C1D1-DE57-4219-BA5F-F859224D4669.gif

We ****** roll

DAE77A06-BFD5-4205-9CEC-3E3DFD055AF7.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
We fixed what was broke, the gator lost a lot and is weaker but don;t realize it until we pound them. This reminds me of the 1988 first game. FSU was number 1, made a rap song before the game and we turned it into the fsu blues 31-0.

Advertisement
Jarren's first start

Manny's first game as HC

We're historically trash in neutral field games

Please somebody... Tell me we roll these motberfickers

I mean *roll* is a big ask.

Can Miami win this game? Absolutely. Will they? We'll see.

That's about as good as it gets the night before kickoff.

Side note; think of what this game looked like IF Richt didn't retire:

—Diaz at Temple.
— Shaq and Pinck in the NFL.
— Team Richt still running a Tecmo Bowl offense; no Dan Enos.
— Gus Felder still heading up S&C instead of David Feeley.
— Stacy Searels still coaching up the offensive line instead of Butch Barry.
— No robbing of the Transfer Portal.
— Jarren Williams most-likely transferred out, no Tate Martell on the roster (who helped elevate competition) and N'Kosi Perry starts by default.
— No "The New Miami" attitude and energy the past eight months and the team is limp-****ing their way through tomorrow's showdown.

Whatever happens, the Canes have already won as this season is going to be a different ball game all together and it's all about winning the Costal and getting a crack at Clemson in December as this team will only get better as the year goes on.

I mean *roll* is a big ask.

Can Miami win this game? Absolutely. Will they? We'll see.

That's about as good as it gets the night before kickoff.

Side note; think of what this game looked like IF Richt didn't retire:

—Diaz at Temple.
— Shaq and Pinck in the NFL.
— Team Richt still running a Tecmo Bowl offense; no Dan Enos.
— Gus Felder still heading up S&C instead of David Feeley.
— Stacy Searels still coaching up the offensive line instead of Butch Barry.
— No robbing of the Transfer Portal.
— Jarren Williams most-likely transferred out, no Tate Martell on the roster (who helped elevate competition) and N'Kosi Perry starts by default.
— No "The New Miami" attitude and energy the past eight months and the team is limp-****ing their way through tomorrow's showdown.

Whatever happens, the Canes have already won as this season is going to be a different ball game all together and it's all about winning the Costal and getting a crack at Clemson in December as this team will only get better as the year goes on.

Advertisement
First time in 18 years I can finally say our team is in good hands.not worried about tomorrow.all I want say is to Diaz and co is come game time tomorrow shut those gaytor mouths up send em home with their a$$ and nuts dragging the ground.

Advertisement
Back