Feeling nervous about tomorrow

We

tenor.gif

If people are going to b*tch about the execution of this time-honored thread, there should be a clearly stated protocol sticky or at least have one poster responsible for posting it.

I think the proper thread title was "I'm a little worried about our chances..." then in the body of the text, "Someone tell me we will roll" followed by sweet, sweet hot women pics.
Nah, I like this way better. Let people misunderstand and take the beating.

Advertisement
I guess I’ll explain how this works. EVERY ****!N week some on starts a thread about being nervous, then like a bunch of U fam mother****ers we tell them we ROLL!
That’s it no conversation no need to tell people to chill, it’s a camaraderie thing don’t try to make it more than that. Just post gifs. Preferably booty gifs. 😉

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess I’ll explain how this works. EVERY ****!N week some on starts a thread about being nervous, then like a bunch of U fam mother****ers we tell them we ROLL!
That’s it no conversation no need to tell people to chill, it’s a camaraderie thing don’t try to make it more than that. Just post gifs. Preferably booty gifs. 😉

A post like this needs to be a sticky

ain't got time to post a legit "we roll" gif so I'll just say, "we roll" until I get the time.

Advertisement
These threads have lost their juice. Used to work when we went on that 15 game win streak, but now the flair is gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back