Feeley effect

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol weren’t people on CIS saying Feeley was trash?
Yeah I remember some were. I didn’t really understand the criticism considering all of the praise he was getting from coaches and players. Seemed like every player that was interviewed always brought up how hard Feeley pushed them. It’s definitely a HUGE upgrade from Gus and unfortunately even an upgrade from Swasey during the Al Golden era. I will put that one on AG though because he wanted all the focus on how big his players could get and we lost our team speed. With Feeley our guys are gaining lean mass while also focusing on SPEED!!! That makes me EXTREMELY HAPPY because that was always our advantage over opponents was our speed. Also from what I have gathered the players love Feeley and they want to go all out for him and he makes work outs interesting and also fun so players don’t get bored and burned out. I definitely have noticed a HUGE difference with less fatigue, less injuries, less cramps, and not giving up in the 4th quarter since he took over the strength and conditioning program. I personally think Feeley was a GREAT hire and we are lucky to have him!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. You can tell about how much stronger guys look, but until results are shown on the field it’s doesn’t mean anything. Our conditioning is much better, but we still get pushed off the ball at will.
Coaching & the mindsets of the athletes themselves factors heavily into whether they're pushed or getting push. So much has to fall into place correctly for that o line to get where it needs to be.

Advertisement
Back