Feeley and Garin Justice

PredaCane

Ucanestopme
Our guys passed the eye test in the off season. That aint good enough. You and Justice need to get in the lab and figure out how get some dam push up front. We got solid backs who've flashed brilliance and resolve at times but no back will effective without open lanes and FAR too often out run game has been stuffed due to lack of any meaningful push. It was Justice's 1st year so its somewhat forgivable for him but next year we expect to the line take a strong step forward.

Advertisement
Clearly someone who has never played a snap of football.

It's not always about how much weight you can lift in the weight room, I mean that's rarely the case, if that were it then why doesn't the NFL just raid the Olympic lifting athletes with Gold medals or find the local Gold's gym?

It's a combination of leverage angles, play calling, down and distance, physiological items, etc.
Justice controls using physiological limitation or exceptions to their best of their ability.
Feeley only controls strength and conditioning.

If you think they are the reason for no "push" it's rarely to do with those two, and more to do with just experience. It's why Wisconsin or a Boston College have good OLs because they have RS Jrs and Srs every year.

Advertisement
Our guys passed the eye test in the off season. That aint good enough. You and Justice need to get in the lab and figure out how get some dam push up front. We got solid backs who've flashed brilliance and resolve at times but no back will effective without open lanes and FAR too often out run game has been stuffed due to lack of any meaningful push. It was Justice's 1st year so its somewhat forgivable for him but next year we expect to the line take a strong step forward.

Our OL was improved and our guys conditioning wasnt a problem.... where I saw a problem was running the ball straight up the middle into the same spot everytime... no draws, counters, sweeps or reverses... it was up the middle or RPO

Advertisement
Considering what the OL was in 2019 did anyone expect miracles in 2020? I did see improvement this year. This next season will be a lot more telling on Justice than this season. Will not ***** about Justice this year. Do expect a big leap forward next year. If not I will ***** about him then

Advertisement
If we don't see a quantitative improvement in the OL next season, it's time to replace them both, and no, that's not hyperbole.

We cannot continue to **** away one season after the next. Now, I do believe there were hopeful signs this season and I do believe, with a full Spring to train, we will see that improvement, but regardless, we either need to see the improvement or we need to look for someone who will improve our OL.

Advertisement
Got 3 centers playing LG, C, and RG.

Until I see Donaldson and Rivers playing the 2 guard spots we aren’t running on anybody
LOL YES. No one talks about this.

Got two more coming in with Big Baby & Rodriguez

Most of our problems had to do with poor recognition, slow feet and, and weight/hand placement. We got crushed on slants and stunts more than straight bull rushes. Inside zone is hard to run when every dline does inside slants right away. We need to be better in our technique but we also need to diversify

dos equis facepalm GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

OP, are you kidding me? If you cannot tell that the OLINE was a massive improvement from the last two years, then you didn't watch any games. Is there a ways to go to have a dominant line? Of course, but massive steps of improvement have been already taken. And some of the OLINE problems will be solved once we get a rotation of Zion, Walker, Rivers, and the incoming class ready to roll.

Advertisement
Back