Feel Sorry for..

QSTOKES

Sophomore
some of the seniors like Deon Bush who won't get to play for a legit coach..what a shame...could've been like Reshad Jones or Bacarri Rambo and never rotate with other safeties with less talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And the kid has heart! I have nothing but love for him. He has been a model citizen, and player. He was just never developed, or used to his strengths. He flashed for games, and he had some bad ones. But I think he could have a good career. I'd love to see my Pats take him in the 3/4th rds.

Advertisement
Jackedaround youre a moron. Teddy didnt figure out ****. He just bought what hurtt and strong were selling and he wwnted shannon at miami.

Advertisement
some of the seniors like Deon Bush who won't get to play for a legit coach..what a shame...could've been like Reshad Jones or Bacarri Rambo and never rotate with other safeties with less talent.

This is funny, I just posted this on my facebook page. McCord Tracy Bush, guys are players!!! with a real coach, no way they are not at least honor mention acc!!!

they chose to play under golden i dont feel sorry one bit.

they had no clue how bad Golden would be, he was like 18 when he decided to come here and try to "put his city back on the map". cant blame the kid for trying.

oh really? i dont blame the kid for trying and staying home. but the smart kids like teddy figured out that golden was garbage.

How could Teddy "figure out" that Goldie would be garbage at UM?..he didn't even coach his 1st game at that point.

He picked us over Auburn and Alabama.. **** he could've won back to back MNC's... But no one KNEW how Goldie would do here.. He fooled everyone...

You really don't understand that comin from someone who is a fan of this team? If you were in his shoes your telling me you wouldn't be a cane?

Blasphemy..

Advertisement
I feel kinda bad for them too when it comes to the success of the team he played for but I think we, again, WAY overestimate how much these kids care about that when it comes to their college experience. Overall, it seems like the team internally aside from Golden had a pretty nice bond and aside from his injury issues, Bush looks ready to step into a role in the NFL. Maybe with better coaching he could have given himself a better opportunity to get drafted higher initially, but maybe he would have even gotten hurt more considering how he plays...who knows.

I'm just beyond exhausted talking about freakin Al Golden....it's gone now and time to move forward. Bush will be just fine.

they chose to play under golden i dont feel sorry one bit.

they had no clue how bad Golden would be, he was like 18 when he decided to come here and try to "put his city back on the map". cant blame the kid for trying.

oh really? i dont blame the kid for trying and staying home. but the smart kids like teddy figured out that golden was garbage.

How could Teddy "figure out" that Goldie would be garbage at UM?..he didn't even coach his 1st game at that point.

He picked us over Auburn and Alabama.. **** he could've won back to back MNC's... But no one KNEW how Goldie would do here.. He fooled everyone...

You really don't understand that comin from someone who is a fan of this team? If you were in his shoes your telling me you wouldn't be a cane?

Blasphemy..

I don't think you're accounting how bad it would be without Duke, Bush, Burns, etc...

Advertisement
Back