Feds slowly chipping away at College Bribery and Fraud.

Advertisement
Stopped reading when they didn’t mention anything about Ridley and his SAT. 😂
This soccer coach is about to get even more money to keep her mouth shut. She will spend about 00.00 dollars on legal fees. Serve 4 months in a white collar prison and retire to some careoben paradise.
I gues this explains the 5”7 150 line backers on P5 rosters.

Advertisement
WTF? since when does government get to tell private instiutions how to decide who to admit? If fraud was conducted, that’s a different issue. But colleges are free to admit wealthy people, poor people ... whoever.
Probably about the time when they consistently used discriminatory practices to exclude certain groups.

Advertisement
Just so that I am clear...

Wealthy father who went to Yale (whose wealthy father also went to Yale), making six-figure donations directly to the school to get his otherwise undeserving child admitted as a "legacy" is not "a separate college admissions system for the wealthy."

Wealthy father who did not go to Yale but makes six-figure payments to a third-party "charitable organization" (that isn't really a charitable organization) to get his otherwise undeserving child admitted into Yale as a pseudo-athlete is "a separate college admissions system for the wealthy."

Is that about right?

Anyone ever watch that documentary “born rich”?
They had one dude say he never went to class when he was at Brown. They kept sending him letters asking him to come to class. His words were “what in the world do I have to do to get kicked out of this place”. His dad is a billionaire that donates tons of money to the school.
The 1% live in a different world.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I liked the one where USC was gonna give the two daughters of the actress Crew scholarships (for a hefty "donation") when the girls didn't even know what a scull was. Where does the USC Crew race btw? The LA River? The lake at MacArthur Park?

Its necessary to prosecute someone who funds an illegal scheme to cheat the College admissions process.

Anyone ever watch that documentary “born rich”?
They had one dude say he never went to class when he was at Brown. They kept sending him letters asking him to come to class. His words were “what in the world do I have to do to get kicked out of this place”. His dad is a billionaire that donates tons of money to the school.
The 1% live in a different world.

Not even the 1%. More like the 0.1%.

I liked the one where USC was gonna give the two daughters of the actress Crew scholarships (for a hefty "donation") when the girls didn't even know what a scull was. Where does the USC Crew race btw? The LA River? The lake at MacArthur Park?

I cant imagine the crew team dodging bullets from Long Beach through South Central lol

Advertisement
Back