FedEx Memphis NIL Deal - SIAP

**** that bull****, we need to hold out for El Palacio de los Jugos money!
if you knew were some of that money might have come from, you might want to pass on it.

/rumours

I prefer corporate NIL money from Me Singo Tu Madre Sin Vaselina lingerie story in Westchester. Only. The. Best.

Advertisement
View attachment 287232

he has spread the wealth. gave a similar gift to FIU and to many private high schools (gulliver, ranson, carrolton, etc.) so that his and his team's kids could qualify for admission.

if you aren't on the ground here, you have no idea how much he alone has changed this city in the last 3 years.

since Jeff Bezos has come back into the fold (he left washington save hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes), we need to get him on our board of trustees and part of the football program.

my understanding is that he was on the Palmetto High School football team. he was the guy that ran out and picked up the kicking tee.

@TheOriginalCane, amirite?

Advertisement
since Jeff Bezos has come back into the fold (he left washington save hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes), we need to get him on our board of trustees and part of the football program.

my understanding is that he was on the Palmetto High School football team. he was the guy that ran out and picked up the kicking tee.

Maybe he develops into a lb

Adam Sandler Water GIF by Death Wish Coffee

He went to Palmetto, though he also previously lived in Arizona and Texas.

I cannot speak to the kicking tee.

However, on the subject of tax...

1713548129170.png

Advertisement
isn’t there a responsibility to shareholders? How does Memphis elevate the brand?

Bring me Burger King, Palacio De Los Jugos, Univision, Waste Management, and the Stiles Corporation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear Mario closed Bezos on his UM OV this week. Amazon & UM deal incoming.
I don't know how bonkers you lot are, but I know people that refuse to buy products that sponsor rival 'soccer' teams over here.

If you're sponsoring Man U or Liverpool, for example, you'd better have checked that you don't usually sell loads of your product in Manchester / Liverpool.

I know of a retired mob attorney and world class chef who I am certain could reliably donate six figures a year to UM .

Advertisement
Back