Federal Judge to Al Golden: "Eat a ****" (paraphrased)

Advertisement
Advertisement
The ultimate example of a head coach too stubborn for his own good. He was dead set on keeping D’Onofrio and his garbage defense despite the mountains of evidence that it sucked. It cost him a bunch of money and his job.

charlie-murphy-laugh-gif-9.gif

Advertisement
1598967343771.png

In case you need a laugh....

Advertisement
Advertisement
P.S. Next time some mental midget on here tries to tell me Coach X is owed $20M on his buyout because there's 5 years left on his contract, and he gets paid $4M/year, I'm going to print that article out and shove it up their culo.

Been trying to tell you for years on here that unless you have access to the contract, you have no idea what is owed on a buyout, but you never listen. You goofy ******** have no clue about contracts or what's in them. Let that $2M buyout on Folden's remaining 5 years marinate.

P.S. Next time some mental midget on here tries to tell me Coach X is owed $20M on his buyout because there's 5 years left on his contract, and he gets paid $4M/year, I'm going to print that article out and shove it up their culo.

Been trying to tell you for years on here that unless you have access to the contract, you have no idea what is owed on a buyout, but you never listen. You goofy ******** have no clue about contracts or what's in them. Let that $2M buyout on Folden's remaining 5 years marinate.

100% correct.

Miami is a private school. People don't have the same access to UM's contracts that you have with state schools.

The ultimate example of a head coach too stubborn for his own good. He was dead set on keeping D’Onofrio and his garbage defense despite the mountains of evidence that it sucked. It cost him a bunch of money and his job.
It was Golden's defense, go back and watch when we played PSU in the Natty, it's the same exact defense. Golden also ran that garbage *** defense when He was DC at UVA.

Advertisement
Back