February 20th Junior Day Attendees

View as article
Geo, of the kids we are recruiting whom do you think are the most alpha?

Also, whom do you think, once committed, will recruit hardest for miami if miami locks them up?

Advertisement
It would be interesting to look at the invitees and the attendees of this event a year from now and see what % of those who actually end up in the class were either invited, attended, or were late-finds...

Advertisement
@BjBradleyj13
I Will be attending Miami's junior day this saturday ❗ Then will be attending Florida State's junior day on the 27th ❗

1:34pm · 18 Feb 2016 · Twitter for Android

Bradley Jennings Jr

JC

Advertisement
Sandalwood LB and FSU legacy and commit Bradley Jennings Jr. will be visiting for Junior day and will visit fsu next weekend.

I have been told FSU has a junior day this weekend and next weekend. I expect Miami and Mark Richt to have another junior day very soon. (Even though there was going to be multiple Junior days regardless)

Keep an eye on this DB I noticed fsu offered from Jennings school. Ameer Speed is his name, caught my eye the other day.

Sandalwood LB and FSU legacy and commit Bradley Jennings Jr. will be visiting for Junior day and will visit fsu next weekend.

I have been told FSU has a junior day this weekend and next weekend. I expect Miami and Mark Richt to have another junior day very soon. (Even though there was going to be multiple Junior days regardless)

Keep an eye on this DB I noticed fsu offered from Jennings school. Ameer Speed is his name, caught my eye the other day.
big lanky corner..has pretty good offer list

Fletcher OL Cordavien Suggs will be visiting for Junior Day.

Another one...

Dunning told Corey Bender he's attending JR day

That 2018 kid Larson loves Miami

Advertisement
Dunning told Corey Bender he's attending JR day

That 2018 kid Larson loves Miami

Yes I saw that. Dunning went from coming to not coming to now coming to Junior day again.

Yes Larson does love Miami. He told me he is eligible to reclassify to 2017.

I just looked through ESPN's top 300 2017 recruiting prospects and by my research, I saw 16 of the top 300 on their list that will be attending Jr. Day including 3 top 75 guys. I think, as has been posted elsewhere, that a lot of the lower rated guys may end up climbing the list.

Advertisement
Anyway we can get conformation that Anthony McFarland will be attending JR day? I read an article from rivals saying that he was.

Bumpity Bump for Geo. Any updates? Perhaps we could get the list updated to most recent version (if its not already)? :)

Advertisement
Back