February 20th Junior Day Attendees

View as article
Navaughn Donaldson will be at junior day

Edit:

Thank you 252cane. Added parks to visitor list.

Advertisement
no Dunning and no Kearney....guess they wont be in this class...glad to see Waynmon Steed is coming.. hopefully the staff re-offers him also...kid can play

Dunning was going to come but apparently he has backtracked. He was never formally invited regardless.

As for Kearney, he is still considering Miami and wanted to open things up. (T-Rob got him to make the trip up to South Carolina and visit over the weekend) He told me he was invited to junior day and that he was coming. I took him off for the moment but I will talk to him this week, to see if he is still coming or not.

As for Steed. We need him. I can't confirm anything Pete said regarding him but I was told that he has spoke to the staff and Richt quite a bit and will be at Junior day. This is also coming directly from him as well as a family member.

That's why I appreciate your info over Pete's. At least you state your source, instead of just posting stuff and not owning up to it. If Pete does have an inside scoop on what goes on behind closed doors and the staff wants to re-evaluate then I'm sure my son will be more than happy to allow them to do just that. We will let you know more at Junior day Geo!!!

no Dunning and no Kearney....guess they wont be in this class...glad to see Waynmon Steed is coming.. hopefully the staff re-offers him also...kid can play

Dunning was going to come but apparently he has backtracked. He was never formally invited regardless.

As for Kearney, he is still considering Miami and wanted to open things up. (T-Rob got him to make the trip up to South Carolina and visit over the weekend) He told me he was invited to junior day and that he was coming. I took him off for the moment but I will talk to him this week, to see if he is still coming or not.

As for Steed. We need him. I can't confirm anything Pete said regarding him but I was told that he has spoke to the staff and Richt quite a bit and will be at Junior day. This is also coming directly from him as well as a family member.

That's why I appreciate your info over Pete's. At least you state your source, instead of just posting stuff and not owning up to it. If Pete does have an inside scoop on what goes on behind closed doors and the staff wants to re-evaluate then I'm sure my son will be more than happy to allow them to do just that. We will let you know more at Junior day Geo!!!

But people were bashing Geo a few weeks ago...lol...im.just glad we get some good info on whats goin on from Geo, Pete and DMoney when they give it

Advertisement

Forget this Pete vs Geo info, the bold is what I care about. "New staff? Cool, I'll earn their offer as well."

Yo Geo, I see Jordan Wright is on the list. VERY intriguing prospect. (6'4 200 DE) Big kid who plays basketball and is super athletic. Saw him play in a HS BB game and he is impressive athletically. I was talking to some people who told me that he has deep roots at Dillard and that he might not transfer with Ford to STA. (apparently his dad is on the coaching staff for the BB team and his sister plays on the girls squad)..

What have you been hearing so far? This is a kid who will blow up if he plays for a real team like STA.

Forget this Pete vs Geo info, the bold is what I care about. "New staff? Cool, I'll earn their offer as well."

Problem is thats not what Pete said. He gave the impression that Steed wasnt a take at all right now. And that we were only taking 2 LBs. Period. (And we know Wilder will be one of them so technically that leaves one slot)...

I like Petes info as much as the next guy but knowing that the parent of a kid you are talking about posts on here..you better have your **** straight if you gonna talk about him.

Advertisement
There's no reason for the parent to get ****ed. He obviously knows what conversations are being had with his son. The staff isn't gonna lie to him. I'd take what I'm hearing from the staff than what is being said on some message board. He knows where his son stands with UM and and offer.

There's no reason for the parent to get ****ed. He obviously knows what conversations are being had with his son. The staff isn't gonna lie to him. I'd take what I'm hearing from the staff than what is being said on some message board. He knows where his son stands with UM and and offer.

True, and my son knows better than me, so we will revisit this after junior day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back