Feb 25 vs Harvard 7pm ACCNX

Advertisement
What the ****? Who is this asshat calling the game with the sad voice of Miami sports? His head is so far up Harvard’s *** it is medically scary.

Granted we are playing pretty sloppy and they are playing over their head, but geezus man

Haven’t been able to watch either Friday game. So Rosario hasn’t developed a second pitch yet? Or is he just missing his spots? Or what
Change up is decent. Seems to have some late bite. Fastball is just very hittable. And I don’t know who’s calling pitches, but when a freshman at Harvard is hitting an 0-2 fastball halfway into Cobb…

Advertisement
96 isn't hard enough if your fastball has zero movement, that was basically a pitching machine fastball he grooved.

Haven’t been able to watch either Friday game. So Rosario hasn’t developed a second pitch yet? Or is he just missing his spots? Or what
He hasn't been sharp at all IMO. Way too many pitches up, poor pitches ahead in the count, no effective change-up, velocity unimproved, bad body language, etc. I'd start Palm vs UF next Friday.

Advertisement
96 isn't hard enough if your fastball has zero movement, that was basically a pitching machine fastball he grooved.
96 is more than enough if you know where it’s going. But if you’re leaving it right there, don’t even turn around. Just ask for another ball.

What the ****? Who is this asshat calling the game with the sad voice of Miami sports? His head is so far up Harvard’s *** it is medically scary.

Granted we are playing pretty sloppy and they are playing over their head, but geezus man
I was thinking the same thing. Normally he is alright but tonight ud think he was an alumni of Havard lol

Advertisement
Harvard outplayed us tonight. No sugar coating it. Excellent sac fly by that young man for Harvard right there. Great baseball from them capitalizing on the free passes

Harvard outplayed us tonight. No sugar coating it. Excellent sac fly by that young man for Harvard right there. Great baseball from them capitalizing on the free passes
You sound a bit like the Harvard-slurping announcer... of course he said "excellent" four times you only said it once.

Advertisement
I agree - sort of a trap game and then Morales goes out and pitches poorly. Let's see what kind of a come from behind offense we have.

You sound a bit like the Harvard-slurping announcer... of course he said "excellent" four times you only said it once.
That's a bit of an exaggeration - they have out-played and out-executed us. Call it like it is, but we're not done yet w 6 outs left.

Advertisement
Back