Feb 25 vs Harvard 7pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really disappointing effort last night. Team came out like they expected Harvard just to be happy to be there and roll over. Hoping for and expecting a much better effort tonight.

Really disappointing effort last night. Team came out like they expected Harvard just to be happy to be there and roll over. Hoping for and expecting a much better effort tonight.

While the sunshine crowd thinks it’s “just one game”, these games add up to about 20 when you get to late May. And that’s when you end up as a #2 seed in an SEC regional. But yeah, just one game. We’re fine.

While the sunshine crowd thinks it’s “just one game”, these games add up to about 20 when you get to late May. And that’s when you end up as a #2 seed in an SEC regional. But yeah, just one game. We’re fine.
The sad thing is I was ecstatic watching the 1st inning. We looked great at the plate against a kid with plus stuff and a solid slider but than it was all down hill from there smh. Back to what we’ve watched and *****ed about for far too long. Can’t drop an early series like this, this club simply isn’t good enough to recover from that imo. Hopefully it’s a one off game and we take care of business today and tomorrow

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kayfus hits a shot to 3rd but 3b makes the play 1 out

Pitelli draws a walk

Yo-yo swings at first pitch gets a single (love the early aggression from him)

1st and 2nd Gino sends a double steal. Error throwing down to third we score one

Romero (I think?) brings yo yo home on a single up the middle

2-0. Great baseball
I know it’s not possible every inning, every game, but appreciate the detailed inning updates when noteworthy.

I know it’s not possible every inning, every game, but appreciate the detailed inning updates when noteworthy.
No problem. I enjoy doing it when I can and especially when we have a solid inning like we had to start the game last night. Unfortunately it was all down hill from there

I hear you but for now, it is just one game. Flip Rosario and palmquist, salvage this series and move on to next weekend. Pitching and base running let us down last night. Can’t let it snowball

I hear you but for now, it is just one game. Flip Rosario and palmquist, salvage this series and move on to next weekend. Pitching and base running let us down last night. Can’t let it snowball
Unless Rosario gets it together, having him as your #2 doesn’t give me any confidence for this team either. Especially with garland being the pitch to contact guy that he is on Sunday. I think with such a big series next weekend, your right to just flip flop them but if he struggles in Uf series I think he’s out of weekend rotation and is moving to midweek or the pen

Advertisement
I hope we see something different tonight. Last night's game looked worse than the last years under Morris. This team has talent, but you wouldn't know it based on last night. Unless they get their act together in a hurry, things could snowball very quickly with the Gators coming to town next weekend and then ACC play.

Advertisement
Well, it’s not one game. It’s 21 years worth of games. You’ve literally said “it is one game” hundreds of times. That, by default, makes it more than one game.

Not a single post after a win.

Here either.

Two here. One of them calling a player fat.

Not even gonna bother with the rest. You’re an obnoxious, serial banned troll who only crawls out after losses.

Not a single post after a win.

Here either.

Two here. One of them calling a player fat.

Not even gonna bother with the rest. You’re an obnoxious, serial banned troll who only crawls out after losses.
A troll is an opposing fan who is just trying to stir things up. I am an alum and a fan who doesn’t support a coach who didn’t deserve this job. If you’re happy with the program, more power to you. But maybe just ignore those of us who expect more than being a perennial #2 seed.

I don’t trust Rosario against the gators next weekend, the series is to important to gamble with him. Maybe he needs come in as reliever on mid week games until his confidence is back.
Tonight we will win decisively!!! Go Canes! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back