Feast Your Eyes On An Executioner

Advertisement
I'm doing a loan for a former Duke OL now and we talked football. Out of all the coaches people have mentioned as Golden's successor - I am surprised Cutcliffe hasn't come up more. Is he a star coach - probably not - but he is one of the best offensive minds around. Pair him with a strong d coordinator (the opposite of dnofrio) and that spells success.

I can only imagine it has something to do with him already being an ACC coach. Just a guess tho.

Cun1tsniff has been working circles around mediocre coaches for eons. Alfonso may be 2-1 but cun1tsniff has torn donofrio's defense apart every time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry to say but we ain't losing this game... Dorsett will absolutely murder these guys and I believe our office dive line will be facing one of the better matchups of the year actually like Miami comfortably in this game not trying to be a slurped, just my thoughts

Sorry to say but we ain't losing this game... Dorsett will absolutely murder these guys and I believe our office dive line will be facing one of the better matchups of the year actually like Miami comfortably in this game not trying to be a slurped, just my thoughts

Caneaddict acting like a crackhead right now

Caneaddict acting like a crackhead right now

Lol Canes gonna go 6-6, win all home games except fsu and only road,win at GT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cutcliffe's Duke teams have only averaged 489 yards a game against Dorito.

37 points per game.

6.2 yards per play

And that's with Randy's guys bringing down the averages in 2011.

This alone should get anyone fired from coaching football at the University of Miami. We are going to get ****-housed.

*Phone ringing*

Cutcliffe answers, hears breathing.

Cutcliffe: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my team win now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Golden: Good luck.

Yep, we all know how this ends

Advertisement
Back