Feast Your Eyes On An Executioner

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
940x.jpg

The man that haunts Al's dreams.
Golden's worst nightmare and the unintentional savior of Miami football.

Sure, he probably has a large amount of hard candies in his jacket. Yes, he most likely blows his nose into a tissue then shoves it back into his pocket. And of course we know he randomly falls asleep on the couch with his mouth wide open, but he will be the man to swiftly bring the axe through Al Golden's hot dog neck, ending his reign of terror in Coral Gables.

Al cannot run. Al cannot hide. As he stumbles through dark alleys, knocking over trash cans and struggling to hop fences, he knows it is useless. There's no escaping his pursuer. He can hear the haunting buzz of his murderer's electric scooter growing closer. He is relentless. He is coming for him. He is coming for his career.

Look deeply into the eyes resting comfortably behind his Mrs. Claus glasses; they are cold. They are hollow. He is a calculated killer with one mission: destroy Al Golden.

Advertisement
Has anyone in recent memory done more with less than David Cutcliffe?

Its like he's the anti-golden.

This game may very well get very ugly. These players are deflated and defeated. Look for a lackluster performance and for us to get blown out.

Advertisement
Cutcliffe is going to put Al golden's neck in a noose. Tuberville is going to pull the swith and drop the floor out from underneath him.

Advertisement
Not sure what you'll cowards are talking about.

Golden is 2-1 vs Cutcliffe.

Golden is the perfect man for the job.

Michigan State and Kansas State come to mind. I don't know what the **** is going on at East Carolina, but maybe someone should take a look at them as well.

Cutcliffe is who I said I'd call if I were running things for our program. He'd probably tell me to **** myself and that he's happy at Duke, but I'd at least give him a call and get his perspective.

Advertisement

Michigan State and Kansas State come to mind. I don't know what the **** is going on at East Carolina, but maybe someone should take a look at them as well.

Cutcliffe is who I said I'd call if I were running things for our program. He'd probably tell me to **** myself and that he's happy at Duke, but I'd at least give him a call and get his perspective.

Fair examples, but for me, I continue to look at what coach Cutcliffe did with Thaddius Lewis. One of the best examples of player development Ive ever seen.

No more Yankees.

Butch Davis is zero risk.

Zero risk.

Advertisement

No more Yankees.

Butch Davis is zero risk.

Zero risk.

This

I'm doing a loan for a former Duke OL now and we talked football. Out of all the coaches people have mentioned as Golden's successor - I am surprised Cutcliffe hasn't come up more. Is he a star coach - probably not - but he is one of the best offensive minds around. Pair him with a strong d coordinator (the opposite of dnofrio) and that spells success.

940x.jpg

The man that haunts Al's dreams.
Golden's worst nightmare and the unintentional savior of Miami football.

Sure, he probably has a large amount of hard candies in his jacket. Yes, he most likely blows his nose into a tissue then shoves it back into his pocket. And of course we know he randomly falls asleep on the couch with his mouth wide open, but he will be the man to swiftly bring the axe through Al Golden's hot dog neck, ending his reign of terror in Coral Gables.

Al cannot run. Al cannot hide. As he stumbles through dark alleys, knocking over trash cans and struggling to hop fences, he knows it is useless. There's no escaping his pursuer. He can hear the haunting buzz of his murderer's electric scooter growing closer. He is relentless. He is coming for him. He is coming for his career.

Look deeply into the eyes resting comfortably behind his Mrs. Claus glasses; they are cold. They are hollow. He is a calculated killer with one mission: destroy Al Golden.

Cutcliffe can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until Golden is dead.

Advertisement
Back