Feagles speaks on freshman struggles, hopeful for 2018 turnaround

Advertisement
LSU is going to come after these punts pretty hard. I would be lying if I said I was not worried about special teams

C'mon canedog just a joke brotha. Everyone is pulling for Feagles of course. He was only a freshman, I expect solid improvement

All we got outta that piece was

I think.
I hope.
I want.
I need.
I expect.

'“It’s just the consistency off the field,” Feagles said on his improvement. '

Off the field? Fk my life......

Just kick the ******* ball downfield!!!!

Advertisement
We may not punt after crossing midfield unless Feagles improves. Especially considering the likely to be improved play on both sides of the ball.

Of course I want Feagles to improve, I want a winning season just like everyone, and hope everyone improves... including MR who is key to our success. Let's keep tongue in cheek as what it is.

He'll be fine, he was a **** true freshmen for Christ's sake. He will be fine for us moving forward. Bubba is the one I worry about this year as a true freshmen. Bubba will have some ups and downs this year also and then he will be fine for us. Chill out.

Advertisement
As part of Golden's buyout we should have required that he continue recruiting punters for us. He's like an idiot savant.

Yall think every freshmen or first year player is supposed to come in and be an AA. He'll be ok

Giving up on an 18 -19 kid, is short sided. Not saying the kid will work out, but so many posters for so long on this site crucify freshman and then go on to loving on the player as he grows and develops.

I'm pulling hard for the kid, and think he will be better each year he is here. There are many posters who need start loading up on the green and orange kool aid and leave the negative views until the first game is over. Don't bash the kid,he is a CANE, if he doesn't cut it, get someone else.

Yall think every freshmen or first year player is supposed to come in and be an AA. He'll be ok

Dude, he’s a punter. It’s not as if there is some big transition from HS punting to college punting. Of course he is going to get better with more teaching and practice, but last season was a huge disappointment and is a big area of concern for me,

Advertisement
Dude, he’s a punter. It’s not as if there is some big transition from HS punting to college punting. Of course he is going to get better with more teaching and practice, but last season was a huge disappointment and is a big area of concern for me,

I dont see you out there punting in front of 70k+ on national tv in primetime with the whole country watching. Its easy to say that sitting on your big comfy couch...

His daddy probably whooped his behind!!! Can’t be worse than last. I expect him to be better, still have faith in the kid cause he has the talent. All mental.

I'll give him a pass for being a true freshman last season. If he isn't significantly better this season, then we have a problem.

Advertisement
**** We need another punter... it’s punting and he was last in the ACC how is that going to change??
Basic math, my friend. You eliminate those shanks and his average goes way up. Had he averaged 38 yards with no shanks, he'd have no leg. Watch some of his punts that were not shanks and you'll see a good leg. The talent is there. He lead the conference in shanks and it hurt his average.

Advertisement
Back