Feagles did well today

futurecane

Redshirt Freshman
Feagles did quite well, especially considering that Toledo nearly blocked a couple.

Edit: for the downvotes, you have to credit a man when he performs if you **** on him when he doesn’t. He had a 41.6 average, one inside the 20 (should have been 2), even though our long snapper was apparently having spasms and our punt protection unit didn’t know which person to block.

He’s sucked in the past, and most likely (given past indicators) will suck in the future. He did well today.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good job for both, Baxa hitting them out of the end zone (although some PATs looked bad). Feagles did quite well, especially considering that Toledo nearly blocked a couple.
Baxa has two go out of bounds. It’s inexcusable for that to happen

I disagree, Baxa had 2 kick offs go into the end zone giving them the ball at the 35. Doing that once is pathetic, twice is terrible. He sucked.

Right - for some reason, I had blanked out on the OOB kicks. Baxa gets a 70% from me then.

Advertisement
Baxa sucked. Period.

Feagles needs better rush protection on the punts because we're not giving him (a guy with an already slow kicking motion) nearly enough time. It clearly also gets in his head after the first time he's nearly blocked.

Advertisement
Baxa sucked. Period.

Feagles needs better rush protection on the punts because we're not giving him (a guy with an already slow kicking motion) not nearly enough time. It clearly also gets in his head after the first time he's nearly blocked.

Hard to say that, really. We've had coaches tell kickers for years to kick it high, deep, and near the sideline. I think it's STUPID, especially with a kicker that can kick it deep.

Hard to say that, really. We've had coaches tell kickers for years to kick it high, deep, and near the sideline. I think it's STUPID, especially with a kicker that can kick it deep.

That'd be realllllllly stupid with a kid that has shown repeatedly that he can't keep it inbounds.

He's out there dinking extra points off the upright too.

I'm absolutely not writing the kid off but here's to a little less angst inducing performances in the future.

Advertisement
That'd be realllllllly stupid with a kid that has shown repeatedly that he can't keep it inbounds.

He's out there dinking extra points off the upright too.

I'm absolutely not writing the kid off but here's to a little less angst inducing performances in the future.

Well, he has kicked a crap load of extra points the last two weeks. Bound to have one or two squeak in. I'd be far more concerned if he had no leg and no potential.

Want to feel better about Baxa? Two words. Andy Crosland.

Well, he has kicked a crap load of extra points the last two weeks. Bound to have one or two squeak in. I'd be far more concerned if he had no leg and no potential.

Want to feel better about Baxa? Two words. Andy Crosland.

You. Son. Of. A. *****!!!!!

Do you know how much I spent on therapy to get over my Crosland induced ptsd?!!!

Advertisement
41.6 yds/k, while amazing for him, is still not very good. I'll give him credit for dropping one inside the 20, but he still didn't do "quite well".

Would have been 2 if homer didn’t get in Blades way. #7 was on the 1 to down it and would have easily...

Feagles is Feagles. He'll shank another sometime soon when the game actually matters. That doesn't take away from the fact he had a decent day.

Advertisement
Back