FCS Spring Football

Advertisement
It’s great to have football at this time of year regardless of what it is. Ever since there’s no XFL and Euro league it’s put a damper on watching sports. Stats show less and less people watch the NBA anymore. Baseball,
Come on mane. I’d much rather watch FCS games than anything not called March madness or the NFL combine (which is canceled) / NFL draft.

Advertisement

ETSU upsets Samford in a good game, ETSU had lost for the last 3 years vs Samford.

Advertisement
LCE where ya finding the games at..I looked all over for them.
Most of them were on ESPN+ & some of them were broadcasted on whatever Fox carrier they had locally. So if you have DirecTV & have all those channels from 646 on up & you have it as apart of your package you can see it. Or if you have the Fox Sports Go app & you have the right Satellite/Cable provider you can watch it on the App.

But most of the FCS games are on ESPN+, if you have a subscription you can see it easy, if not, you probably have to look for a Subreddit stream to watch it.

Most of them were on ESPN+ & some of them were broadcasted on whatever Fox carrier they had locally. So if you have DirecTV & have all those channels from 646 on up & you have it as apart of your package you can see it. Or if you have the Fox Sports Go app & you have the right Satellite/Cable provider you can watch it on the App.

But most of the FCS games are on ESPN+, if you have a subscription you can see it easy, if not, you probably have to look for a Subreddit stream to watch it.
Thanks I do have all those 600 channels but I swear I haven’t seen them.You'd think ESPN would broadcast some of them instead of some of the garbage they are airing .I mean the cornhole world championships or the axe throwing league or frisbee golf instead of decent foogball ?
Stupid on their part IMO..

Thanks I do have all those 600 channels but I swear I haven’t seen them.You'd think ESPN would broadcast some of them instead of some of the garbage they are airing .I mean the cornhole world championships or the axe throwing league or frisbee golf instead of decent foogball ?
Stupid on their part IMO..
Facts, it’s frustrating AF when they broadcast on channels like ESPNHD & ESPNU sh*t like E-Sports & Spikeball College series (whatever the FCK that is lol) over some good FCS ball like ND State vs Youngstown State.

And yeah on the Fox channels on DTV, it just depends on your carrying package, I bought the total thing, so like I get FSOH which shows all the Ohio local games, or like FSSW (Southwest) or FSAZ for all the Arizona sh*t, or FSNO for New Orleans & all the other channels like that, so I get a lot of those games, but it’s hard to find them sometime because depending on your package it changes & sometimes it’s blacked out.

But the easiest way to watch FCS football is to have a ESPN+ subscription, or find a good streaming link for them. I have ESPN+ mainly because of UFC, but I also watch all the FCS FBall/B-ball games too.

Facts, it’s frustrating AF when they broadcast on channels like ESPNHD & ESPNU sh*t like E-Sports & Spikeball College series (whatever the FCK that is lol) over some good FCS ball like ND State vs Youngstown State.

And yeah on the Fox channels on DTV, it just depends on your carrying package, I bought the total thing, so like I get FSOH which shows all the Ohio local games, or like FSSW (Southwest) or FSAZ for all the Arizona sh*t, or FSNO for New Orleans & all the other channels like that, so I get a lot of those games, but it’s hard to find them sometime because depending on your package it changes & sometimes it’s blacked out.

But the easiest way to watch FCS football is to have a ESPN+ subscription, or find a good streaming link for them. I have ESPN+ mainly because of UFC, but I also watch all the FCS FBall/B-ball games too.
I’m going to have to pay more attention to when they’re on I guess.I have all those channels but I must be looking for them at the wrong time....and you’re right some of the junk that ESPN is showing now is downright stupid sHT and I can’t believe they get more than a couple thousand kids to look at some of that crap.

Advertisement
I have the sports package through Direct TV and last night it showed the Northern Iowa game on and when I tried to watch it, it was blacked out?

Watching Jackson State vs Edward Waters on ESPN3

Big hit on kick coverage by the boyz from Duval County. Glad these young men got a chance to play.

Jackson States oline is owning this game so far. The announcers called them " buffet busters". lmao

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back