Favorite Storm 18 member ?

Advertisement
So many to pick from but today, I'm feeling Brevin Jordan. He has a chance to be first team All ACC as a true freshman.

Advertisement
Best not to play favorites with family. I will say I'm excited to see Gilbert and Gurvan rocking gold teeth on the field at the same time. Broadcast will have to adjust for glare if one of them get the turnover chain.

Brevin Jordan.

In the right offense, the guy could be unstoppable. If RICHT modernizes his playbook (or hires an OC), Jordan is a day 1 starter at H-Back

Advertisement
Mallory. I love what he can become. That two headed monster at TE is going to be fun to watch.

Advertisement
with the meltdown ensuing maybe we can talk about what we HAVE and not about what we might not have

After watching him perform in the all star game i'm getting really excited about Brian Hightower

Dude is a real beast and physically ready from day 1.

Him and Pope both will make plays as freshman, we have a severely young team when it comes to playmakers. Can't wait to see this dude jumping over fools and hauling in TD's

how about you guys?

All the ones who did my blood pressure a favor by signing early.

Advertisement
Gilbert Frierson. He's going to be a good player for us. He will come in possible take someones spot. Second is G.Hall. Palm Beach County always ball out at Da U

Advertisement
Back