Favorite Recruit(s) of this cycle?

FrostyVFL

Believe the HEUP
So I made a similar post on our board, but for discussion sake as this cycle comes to a close, who are your favorite recruits from this cycle, and why?

For us, really like Boo Carter, Mike Matthews, Bennett Warren, and Jake Merklinger.

From yalls, I think Z Patterson was my favorite of yalls that I saw. Just a physical safety but built for modern ball

Advertisement
So I made a similar post on our board, but for discussion sake as this cycle comes to a close, who are your favorite recruits from this cycle, and why?

For us, really like Boo Carter, Mike Matthews, Bennett Warren, and Jake Merklinger.

From yalls, I think Z Patterson was my favorite of yalls that I saw. Just a physical safety but built for modern ball
Kevin Riley I hope he sticks he reminds me of Jonathan Taylor a lot. Zayquon is definitely one I think he maybe able to start next year at strong safety as a freshman. I would also say Justin Scott to we have alot of dogs in this class. Mario’s definitely got us looking better towards the future with this class and the potential commits

Advertisement
Ny Carr 1, Kevin Riley 2, real close for Scott or Marquise Lightfoot at 3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Patterson, but ask me in two weeks so I know which ones stick and the board opines as frauds or dogs...

Trader and Zaquan for me. Really good and high ranking local kids who will help us a ton early and handled their process like professionals. We need to keep adding more of those kids every year.

And Plazz because he's been such an ambassador and he's from Gator territory.

Advertisement
Back