Favorite Players from this year's team

[]_[] swag

Sophomore
This year was an abomination, but I want to shout out the guys I loved on this team.

1) DJ Dallas. Enough said. That long run against vt was unreal.
2) N'Kosi Perry - not the most talented, but should have had one of the great Miami comebacks of all time against VT this year. Weirdly positive influence on the sidelines despite losing the qb competition as the incumbent.
3)Scaife - should be getting developed as an NFL prospect at guard, but is playing out of position for the betterment of the team
4)Zion - don't get the hate on this board. Should be redshirting. Leagues better than the third year scrubs that are backing him up(as we all saw against Duke). Crazy work ethic to put the weight on and improved through the year.
5)Bubba Bolden - Bad break after bad break, but looked like the best, most athletic player in our secondary when he was in there. No one I'm rooting for harder to have a bounce back year.

5 guys that still make me proud to be affiliated with this team and University.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
-greg Rousseau nothing needs to be said about him, he was fantastic

-Brevin Jordan great player, wish he was healthy the last few games, we have needed him.

-Shaq quarterman ( going to miss shaq, very productive player)

- Romeo Finley, shout out to him, always consistent

-Trevon hill (loved his passion he played with and I thought he was the best dlineman after Rousseau this year

-Jarren Williams (people will only point out the Bad about jarrens play but he also flashed some talent and leadership abilities too at times)

- I like Perry effort in that va tech game too, hope he succeeds whatever he decides he’s going to do

-deejay Dallas( I dont Like all the loud mouthing on social media And then the season turns out to be a dud but maybe that’s why diaz think so highly of him because that’s exactly what Diaz did entering season. Regardless he earned my respect with the way he played in a Number of games this season aS I was a bit lower than most on him.

-bubba bolden/al blades loved the way these two played this year outside of 1-2 games combined(blades fiu game and bolden it was just a play but it really was an offensive pI call that wasn’t called)

Lou headley, he was great this season .

Shout out to cam Harris, love the way he plays too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do you guys even Jimmy Murphy bro's? :6fps6:

Dallas. Romeo. Bandy. Give me a team full of them.

I’ll take a team of Murphy’s over the spoiled, self-entitled, whinny, deflecting, me-me-meee brats any time. Like some article I came across today, you take time off from the team, you lose your spot in line. You hit the portal, don’t let the door hit you on the way out. You’re being recruited and you commit, act like you have a restraining order against you from other schools. Be accountable (both, players and coaches). Murphy’s the real deal showing heart, every time he hits the field.

Advertisement
Tommy.jpg

This year was an abomination, but I want to shout out the guys I loved on this team.

1) DJ Dallas. Enough said. That long run against vt was unreal.
2) N'Kosi Perry - not the most talented, but should have had one of the great Miami comebacks of all time against VT this year. Weirdly positive influence on the sidelines despite losing the qb competition as the incumbent.
3)Scaife - should be getting developed as an NFL prospect at guard, but is playing out of position for the betterment of the team
4)Zion - don't get the hate on this board. Should be redshirting. Leagues better than the third year scrubs that are backing him up(as we all saw against Duke). Crazy work ethic to put the weight on and improved through the year.
5)Bubba Bolden - Bad break after bad break, but looked like the best, most athletic player in our secondary when he was in there. No one I'm rooting for harder to have a bounce back year.

5 guys that still make me proud to be affiliated with this team and University.

In no particular order....

Deejay. Love everything about the kid.

GR15. One of the best prospects we've had in ages.

KJ Osbourn. Loved the way this guy came in and was just all business from day 1. He ended up being exactly who I thought he'd be when I learned he was coming.

Bandy. He had a rough year, but he is a true throwback Cane. I'll respect him as long as I live for the fire he played with at Doak this year.

Kosi. I wouldn't call him one of my favorite players, but I thought this quote from OP was spot on: "Weirdly positive influence on the sidelines despite losing the qb competition as the incumbent." He wasn't able to get much done on the field, but I have tremendous respect for how much he seemed to improve himself off of it.

Brevin. What an incredible weapon. Hard to come in as The Guy and live up to the hype, yet he has, even with all the issues around him. On the right offense, this guy would be shattering TE records.

The Tatted Aussie Bad Boy. Thought he delivered rock solid this season. His back story impresses the **** out of me.

Shaq and Pinck. I love both these guys. Doubt we'll ever see two LBs start as true freshmen again and play together all the way through their senior years. Solid LB, hard workers, good guys. I'll be pulling for them both bigtime in the league.

Advertisement
Back