Favorite Player

P-Tizzle

All ACC
Premium
My favorite player is Gil Frierson. I think he's one of the most important players on our team. He was a monster last year vs Clemson and VaTech. Now that Diaz has taken control of the defense, I think Gil has a monster season. I hope Manny blitzes him because I think he is special as a blitzing LB/Striker/nickel

Who is your favorite player and why?

Advertisement
Bubba bolden.

He was playing with his hair on fire all the way up until that Clemson game… one of the only players I felt fought and gave it all that game start to finish. I really think he got nicked up bad that game because he seemed a step slow all year after that. Kids a leader in the backend and is in a money year so I know he’s gonna ball out.

Bubba bolden.

He was playing with his hair on fire all the way up until that Clemson game… one of the only players I felt fought and gave it all that game start to finish. I really think he got nicked up bad that game because he seemed a step slow all year after that. Kids a leader in the backend and is in a money year so I know he’s gonna ball out.
Yeah, he looked great and hungry during the all-access special. I hope he has a monster year.

That's a tough one. I assume this is for defense. I love Gil and Bubba obviously and I think both should have great seasons. I expect Bubba to have a season where he puts it all together and takes the next step. As for my favorite defensive player.......that may be too difficult for me to answer so Im going to give you 3 who I expect to have breakout type years.

Keontra Smith. The move to Will LB is going to be a game changer.

TeCory Couch. Our best pure cover corner will thrive in a Diaz run defense.

Jared Harrison Hunte. An explosive playmaker at DT, Hunte will have his best season yet.

My Dark Horse is Amari Carter. Could the move to Striker allow Carter to blossom into the player we all thought he could be? Having T Rob certainly wont hurt.

I know I didn't exactly answer your question but this was the best I could do.

Advertisement
Favorite player: Key Smiff
Breakout player: Key Smiff
Best player: Key Smiff
Key Smiff: Key Smiff
Get em Inday!!!

09923C3C-47BE-46CE-9454-105A3E7D6686.gif

That's a tough one. I assume this is for defense. I love Gil and Bubba obviously and I think both should have great seasons. I expect Bubba to have a season where he puts it all together and takes the next step. As for my favorite defensive player.......that may be too difficult for me to answer so Im going to give you 3 who I expect to have breakout type years.

Keontra Smith. The move to Will LB is going to be a game changer.

TeCory Couch. Our best pure cover corner will thrive in a Diaz run defense.

Jared Harrison Hunte. An explosive playmaker at DT, Hunte will have his best season yet.

My Dark Horse is Amari Carter. Could the move to Striker allow Carter to blossom into the player we all thought he could be? Having T Rob certainly wont hurt.

I know I didn't exactly answer your question but this was the best I could do.
Bro, careful around here. Inday’s on a tear lately. Takes this stuff real seriously.

BF5A87F0-7E98-4ECA-A77C-7CB305036936.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gil is a great choice. Plays fast, tackles really well, has great instincts & always seems to give max effort. Balla!

On Offense, got to give D'Eriq some major props for his leadership, poise & competitiveness (in additional to a great dual-threat toolset). Big fan of Don Chaney also (has superstar written all over him as long as he works really hard & remains humble).

Future favorite:

Leonard Taylor. Hope he works really hard & destroys opposing OLs.

Vet - Harley

Newcomer - James Williams as I want to see what this freak of nature can do.

Advertisement
Although he's a newcomer I'm gonna say Jacolby George. His production in high school was insane and he would routinely show is *** against the most elite teams in Broward. On defense my pick would be Tecory. He is very tenacious and our best cover guy by far. Very underrated by the fan base imo

Advertisement
Back