Favorite Croot

McClain.

If he is anything close to the advertisement (a generational talent a la P. Peterson), it's him. I've told my buddies I have a prediction out there that wherever he goes to school, that school is winning a natty.
Not if he goes to Colorado.

Advertisement
For me, it's a toss-up between Caleb Spencer and Bobby Washington. Both are twitchy and play well in space. They have speed and can strike. True knockback tacklers. Every team we play spreads us out. Having more speed and length on the field will be a big help in limiting these offensive sets. Plus either could play a spy role against athletic QBs.

Advertisement
Francis for all the reasons above: hard worker, blue collar but elite talent.

Most intriguing: has to be carver. That kid is an interesting athlete man.

And then honorable mention is all the guys in enemy territory who are in the boat: Bryant, kinsler and McClain if he signs

Look at those feet man
lol oh my god . The first clip he throws the dude with his left hand and the guy slides like 6 feet. lol . Then the next play he blocks the guy out of the screen but then he brings him back into the frame and just blind sides him like Oher did with the white kid that he took to the bus. lol . He blocked him for like 25 yards.

Advertisement
Now that 96% of our class has signed, who is your favorite ‘Croot for ‘23? They’re all great because they’re now ‘Canes but who to you is the fan-fave or ambassador ala Duke Johnson or Deejay Dallas?

I got to go with Jayden Wayne. Committed way back on July 9, never wavered throughout the rough season. His stock on the major sites also seemed to plummet for no reason yet he still tweeted out congrats to our other five stars like FM when they were named as one. He may not be as flashy on the field as some others off the Edge but the kid is a talent and going to be a good one.

Francis Mauigoa and it’s not even close. Consummate professional the entire time and I genuinely believe has a chance to be a 3 year starter and potential UM legend. Have beyond high hopes for him.

We talking favorite and I dont know how know one has said Tripp. That young man was recruiting for us the second he committed. He also will be a huge piece of a title run. The center is the qb of the o-line. When you have a great center good things happen.

Jayden Wayne for ulterior motives.

new-girl.gif

Advertisement
Francis Mauigoa. Love this oline class! One **** of a start to building the foundation of what is to come.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back