Favorite Childhood UM Team

Advertisement
I forgot I saw this earlier too. ESPN put some respek on Enos' name.
20190513_211456.jpg

Advertisement
Drop a photo/video of your favorite UM team from your childhood. I used to run my friends off the sticks with this 2010 team on NCAA. This team is for sure my childhood favorite.

I used to ball out with that team too. They were way better in the game than in real life though. I don't remember which game it was. It may have been that one where Jacory was like a 91 or something lmao. One of the best QBs in the game.

Advertisement
I used to ball out with that team too. They were way better in the game than in real life though. I don't remember which game it was. It may have been that one where Jacory was like a 91 or something lmao. One of the best QBs in the game.
Yeah this team used to be illmatic with Jacory. Another team I liked playing with was the team when Graig Cooper was a freshman. Dude came into the game like 82/84 overall as a freshman haha I used to start him overall Javarris (I think). His speed was in the 90's but since he was a freshman his awareness was trash so that affected his overall. They need to bring back NCAA fr

I’m 25 so 01-02, 02-03 canes.

Wasn’t the old canes but I enjoyed going 10-0 and being undefeated up until the final week of the regular season too in 2017 along with the introduction of the turnover chain. Felt like we were near the top of football for a minute and we haven’t be able to say that for a long time. Lot of hype around the program, excellent recruiting class , the nd game/college game day scene was amazing. That season surely didn’t end the way we wanted but it gave people hope and a glimpse of what Miami can be in every aspect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah this team used to be illmatic with Jacory. Another team I liked playing with was the team when Graig Cooper was a freshman. Dude came into the game like 82/84 overall as a freshman haha I used to start him overall Javarris (I think). His speed was in the 90's but since he was a freshman his awareness was trash so that affected his overall. They need to bring back NCAA fr

Facts I would cop it in a second. I remember that with cooper lol. It really ****ed me off too with Golden and Radio because the teams were always stacked and even in real bad years the U was always good team in NCAA, but then the season comes around and we get smacked lol.

Advertisement
Back