Advertisement
Advertisement
gus edwards should get more touches

dorsett trips up to easy

should put coley and burns on kick return they are fast

defense looked alot better hope there ready for the gators speed and size

keep coley on punt return also

nice to see some depth. thurston armbrister looks real good same with Fig

Gus Edwards got that vision. Plus he resembles a competent bipedal unlike OT on some of his runs. Amazing given he missed most of Fall practice.

Considering we gave up over 400 yards to Bethune last year, I was very pleased with our defense. Only concern on offense besides some weird/bad decisions by Morris and Dorsett on some routes is our power run game. I guess we are better built for zone run scheme? Who knew. Really really sad about Rashawn Scott. I think he is often the forgotten man on this board but he's a good WR for us. Hope he recovers well. Officially U*** week. **** a Gator, let's get it!

Need the o-line to improve a bit in regards to pass protection. Need our receivers to do their job. Other than that, good game. The defense looked good.

Advertisement
i think fau is actually a better team then we all think and hopefully we work the kinks out and get ready for florida

Advertisement
gus edwards should get more touches

dorsett trips up to easy

should put coley and burns on kick return they are fast

defense looked alot better hope there ready for the gators speed and size

keep coley on punt return also

nice to see some depth. thurston armbrister looks real good same with Fig

..and for all of the KC Rodgers hate, he had a very solid game.

Advertisement
It'd be cool to post elsewhere on the site at some time today.

Yearby went the **** off for 25/238/2tds, Dennis Turner got hurt, NDSU just upset KSU.

Enough defenestration over Coley and Perryman dropping 3 tds and us not winning by 52 like we woulda if this wasn't basically preseason.

ps

Crowd didn't look half bad

See this I some **** I don't get. I'm in ****** ny an have prolly been to more games than the "fans" down there...crowd was better but still, do you so fla residents understand what you got? Never understood...

I'm certain I've overlooked it... and forgive me for asking... but where are all the Fire Coach D threads?

Amazing how players not blowing assignments can make a coordinator look like he's competent.

This is a make or break type season for him. Like a contract year so the D better be good.

This is Golden's D.....Coach D aint going anywhere.

Not good

I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back