FAU Vs. UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Ryan Williams has the least pocket awareness of any QB in the history of football.

Advertisement
For the second half I've muted the ESPNU announcers and have been listening to WVUM. Much better, the announcers know our players and talk about the roster and what not. Very impressed with Alex Schwartz, really knows his stuff. Have learned a lot from him this half.

James Coley you sure have OFFICIALLY been put on notice. Too many wr screens.. please dear God do not let him be another PNix..

Advertisement
Newkirk. Caught on .NEG!!!! Trash. Go ahead, read his scout.*** trash negative BS. So tired of the negative ******.

Out special teams haven't impressed me at all so far... That's the only thing that is bothering me so far

Advertisement
For those bashing James Coley, anyone stop to think that just maybe he's showing about 50% of the playbook?

James Coley you sure have OFFICIALLY been put on notice. Too many wr screens.. please dear God do not let him be another PNix..

Give me a break? Officially because one of the worst porsters on the board says so?

I'm sure he's quaking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look it was an ugly game but to over react is crazy. Lots of things to improve on for next week, but I'm sure Golden will have the troops in order. Dare I say Kacy was good today?

Give me a break? Officially because one of the worst porsters on the board says so?

I'm sure he's quaking.

posters.. **** you can't even spell check your words.. pathetic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back