Fat Manny's new blog

BTW is a feeder school. They just happen to be feeding UM a giant ****.

LULZ at woManny being used like a tampon by the Harrises. That fat hack is doing nothing but acting as a carreir pigeon for their side of the story. Never bother to ax why Kirk is so heartbroken when all he had to do was commit by the agreed upon deadline of Feb 1.

Advertisement
I guess this means the 'Canes can forget about Chad Thomas as well.

Hopefully, the rumor of Harris going to FSU are true, and the team wont have to deal with him any longer.

BTW is a feeder school. They just happen to be feeding UM a giant ****.

LULZ at woManny being used like a tampon by the Harrises. That fat hack is doing nothing but acting as a carreir pigeon for their side of the story. Never bother to ax why Kirk is so heartbroken when all he had to do was commit by the agreed upon deadline of Feb 1.

He'll never ask a question like that because he's too busy being a tool for Harrises and he's not smart enough to formulate a question like that.

Advertisement
The whole 'Thomas not really feeling the Canes' angle makes much more sense.

Lets not forget we were 7-5 last year and 6-6 the year before.

FSU just won a BCS bowl (regardless of opponent, they hoisted a trophy)

We've also had this NCAA thin looming in addition to a roster full of LBs.

Life goes on - I feel better knowing that he really isn't that interested in us.
This would sting more if he loved UM (as some beat writers had made it out to be)

Ok, Manny spent 30 minutes being chatted up by Ice Harris . . . while NCAA rules - remember them? - forbid Golden & coaches from saying a word. In other words what the esteemed local HS scribe got was a one-sided spin job.

Why would Golden accept Knighton and Odogwu right away instead of waiting it out for this kid?

Come on man. Golden isn't stupid. If Kirkland really wanted to be here none of this mess would've happened. No doubt in my mind something tipped Golden off that Kirkland would be heading elsewhere. Ice is lying through his yellow chiclet teeth.

Advertisement
Why would Golden accept Knighton and Odogwu right away instead of waiting it out for this kid?

They agreed that he'd announce on Feb 1. He chose not to. We offered him a scholarship. He rejected it. We offered Knighton and Sonny, and they accepted. Celebrate the dudes who wanted to be here. F#ck the diva who rejected us.

They agreed that he'd announce on Feb 1. He chose not to. We offered him a scholarship. He rejected it. We offered Knighton and Sonny, and they accepted. Celebrate the dudes who wanted to be here. F#ck the diva who rejected us.

THIS.

And from what Ive read several times, they are REAL high on Sonny and think the kid is going to be a monster.

THIS.

And from what Ive read several times, they are REAL high on Sonny and think the kid is going to be a monster.

I was totally sold on Sonny from jump street. Anyone who eats rats and uses a Komodo dragon as a pillow is good in my book. This dude's hungrier than himself.

Advertisement

THIS.

I was totally sold on Sonny from jump street. Anyone who eats rats and uses a Komodo dragon as a pillow is good in my book. This dude's hungrier than himself.

No Komodos in Africa

Amen. I would rather have a guy that's 100% Cane, than a wishy washy guy whose not sold on the program. Either you're with []_[]s or against []_[]s!

[]_[];1335808 said:

THIS.

No Komodos in Africa

F$cking Fact Police stepping on my bit. OK. The Komodo pillow was the one luxury item Sonny had imported.

Advertisement
Signs were there but most of us just lied to ourselves. When a kids OV is.in the middle of the week between his USC OV and his upcoming FSU OV and he just happens to squeeze you in its not a good sign. Wish the kid would have just let the staff know that it wasnt gonna happen.

Even without hearing goldens side I can tell what golden did was on the up and up. He gave the kid a chance to commit. And im willing to bet barrow didnt say commit or your done. So kirkland probably had a couple chances during that meeting to go to his "dream school" and didnt take it.

Signs were there but most of us just lied to ourselves. When a kids OV is.in the middle of the week between his USC OV and his upcoming FSU OV and he just happens to squeeze you in its not a good sign. Wish the kid would have just let the staff know that it wasnt gonna happen.

Even without hearing goldens side I can tell what golden did was on the up and up. He gave the kid a chance to commit. And im willing to bet barrow didnt say commit or your done. So kirkland probably had a couple chances during that meeting to go to his "dream school" and didnt take it.

Im willing to bet the staff have probably had a good fell that Thomas was gone weeks ago. Which is why we were still offering Lbs when we already had two commited, 1 likely, and Thomas out there. I told people here there was NO WAY we were going to sign FIVE Linebackers in one small class. Soon as this kid took the USC visit and just managed to "squeeze us in" for a midweek OV, I knew it was ballgame. U dont do that to a program you are serious about. You would want to come and meet your potential teammates, other recruits, etc. I dont think he was ever serious about staying in SoFla.

The pieces do seem to all come together. Wondering now if ICE has been bad mouthing us to his kids.

Im willing to bet the staff have probably had a good fell that Thomas was gone weeks ago. Which is why we were still offering Lbs when we already had two commited, 1 likely, and Thomas out there. I told people here there was NO WAY we were going to sign FIVE Linebackers in one small class. Soon as this kid took the USC visit and just managed to "squeeze us in" for a midweek OV, I knew it was ballgame. U dont do that to a program you are serious about. You would want to come and meet your potential teammates, other recruits, etc. I dont think he was ever serious about staying in SoFla.

Lulz at it being a usc fsu battle. Hes picking 2 of the biggest corches in all sports whose tenure after next season will be tenuous.

Advertisement
Back