Fat Joey Brackets Latest Predictions

Advertisement
Are we getting blue bloodish preference? I just don't see why we should be slotted for the tourney right now.

Are we getting blue bloodish preference? I just don't see why we should be slotted for the tourney right now.

One top win and no bad losses. Maybe for once this year we will get the benefit of the doubt because 1. The ACC is incredibly strong and deep 2. Recent tourney success (two sweet 16's in the last few years)

Advertisement
People keep acting shocked why we haven't been dropped from his tourney predictions all year, and why a lot of us laughed when dumbasses said we wouldn't make the NIT (or even be in the NIT)

RPI: 55
BPI: 29
Ken Pom: 39

Advertisement
If we get in with this team...I'll be thoroughly impressed with the effort of Coach L. This team is not good and terribly inconsistent. I just don't think we finish .500, more likely to win 1 of the next 8 than 4. I will rejoice if we go 4-4. That would be a heck of a feat.

vs VT W in OT
@ Ville L
vs GT 50/50
vs Clem's W
@ UVA L
vs Duke L
@ VT L
@ FSU L

No Dance this year...sadly. Lykes comin' to run point next season and adding Lonnie Walker. Ibundu could be a difference maker next season. We need him and Rodney badly...

Today's bracketology has us as a # 11 seed, and one of the last 4 byes (not one of the last 4 in). He has 10 from the ACC in.

Advertisement
Latest projection has us as a 9 seed. We'd playing Northwestern.

Interesting. After the Top 6 (UNC, FSU, UVa, UL, Duke and ND) that are essentially locks at this point, we are the next highest ACC team.

VT and Syracuse are 10 and 11 seeds, respectively, giving the ACC 9 teams in the tourney.

GT, Wake and Clemson are all listed in the "First Four Out" category.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back