Fastest Cane RBs of all time?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chuck Foreman, was never caught from behind either in college or NFL .
The Spin Doctor! From Frederick, MD

He has a nice lighted turf field in my neighborhood

Screenshot_20240410-143914.png
PXL_20240416_141023777.jpg

Last edited:
There's no way we're talking about football speed and there's no way y'all really be watching games if y'all are mentioning Duke as one of the fastest lol. No disrespect to him, he's one of my favorite players EVER but if you really watched ALL his college games like I did, you would know he might have been the fastest player - To always get hawked down! Lol. Dude got chased down tackled more than any RB I can remember.

Advertisement
Yeah but we all know that track speed and speed on the field are different. Duke had a great burst and then would frequently get hawked down. Again he wasn't slow but I don't think he is in the realm of the fastest RBs for Miami.
Yeah Duke is closer to a guy like Jaylan Knighton if we are being honest. Knighton might even be faster. Someone like Miller was on another level.

Duke still the man though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
McGahee may have been 4.3ish before the injury.
He definitely was a 4.3 guy before his knee injury and running that fast at around 228 pounds with other worldly. In my opinion, he was the best combination of elite speed, and size. Total freak he was for sure!

Man all I did was say The Duke had wheels freshman year that’s it lol. I’m not putting him anywhere near the top for fastest rbs in Miami history.

Pound for pound, Martin Patton may have been the fastest. Another of those guys who you wonder how good they would have become.

Advertisement
Back