Fans bashing program publicly = looters

Wheres the recruiters and family being attacked, example?

perfect example of someone who does not pay attention and just wants to start ish.

there have been so many examples its not even funny.

Name them ,give me all these examples. Everything I read on here is Al, bot and administration.

Thread appears to have been taken down, however one clown on this board called Brad's mom, that's the mother of arguably the best and most important player on our team I'm talking about, that clown called her an "*******". She's not part of the administration.

Advertisement
give me all these examples.

Don't hold your breath. Kaaya's mom has been foolishly arguing all week on social media & I think one recruit got advised not to come to this dumpster fire. No need for a fan to give that advice.. Just let our players do it.

Thread appears to have been taken down, however one clown on this board called Brad's mom, that's the mother of arguably the best and most important player on our team I'm talking about, that clown called her an "*******". She's not part of the administration.

She made herself look like a fool. No need for name calling but she wasn't exactly taking the high road.

So we live in a world where "Fire Al Golden" translates into "**** college athletes that consider playing or are currently playing at UM"?

Y'all mother ****ers done got the ALbola.

P.S. Fire Al Golden

Exactly , one of these idiots actually negged me and called me the dumbass .

that would me, ol bit<h ***

How cute . I remember when I was 12, ill let you troll on .

Last edited:

perfect example of someone who does not pay attention and just wants to start ish.

Name them ,give me all these examples. Everything I read on here is Al, bot and administration.

She was name calling from the jump , honestly I have no pity for her. She was acting immature as ****. It's was only a matter of time till get immaturity was matched by another childish person .

Advertisement

She was name calling from the jump , honestly I don't care she got called that. She was acting immature as ****. It's wad only a matter of time till get immaturity was matched by another childish person .

A strategic thinker.

So we live in a world where "Fire Al Golden" translates into "**** college athletes that consider playing or are currently playing at UM"?

Y'all mother ****ers done got the ALbola.

P.S. Fire Al Golden

Exactly , one of these idiots actually negged me and called me the dumbass .

that would me, ol bit<h ***

How cute . I remember when I was 12, ill let you troll on .

troll like people been doing to this board with a new fire al thread every 2 seconds. ***** old. Al's not going any where and all your stupid a$ses who donated money for billboards and signs are the same idiots who ruined this board.

Because she is the mother of our QB we should somehow consider her sacrosanct and let her pop off? **** that, her, and anyone that believes it.

She was name calling from the jump , honestly I have no pity for her. She was acting immature as ****. It's was only a matter of time till get immaturity was matched by another childish person .

While I agree with her going on Twitter and saying what she said was immature, you can't always expect a mother to be rational or mature with regards to her kid. That's one thing mom's will most certainly always do, defend their kid and through association.... this team.

I think she's clearly wrong, but I don't need to tell her that or go after her for it. I understand where it's coming from.

I had words with Brock Berlin's mother after a game once. That still pops in my head whenever his name comes up. As a father with a wife since that time, I get it and would've handled things far differently if the same thing occurred today. Now my wife....Who knows, she probably would blow her **** up.

Advertisement
ak371vX.gif

While I agree with her going on Twitter and saying what she said was immature, you can't always expect a mother to be rational or mature with regards to her kid. That's one thing mom's will most certainly always do, defend their kid and through association.... this team.

I think she's clearly wrong, but I don't need to tell her that or go after her for it. I understand where it's coming from.

I had words with Brock Berlin's mother after a game once. That still pops in my head whenever his name comes up. As a father with a wife since that time, I get it and would've handled things far differently if the same thing occurred today. Now my wife....Who knows, she probably would blow her **** up.

I'd fully agree if the Beast had came out against Brad or another player .

If I were face to face with Angela right now, I'd simply want to ask if she sees any issues with the program at all that brought us to 6-7. If she was being real, and responded that yes--there were issues with the program, I'd be alright w/that, and at least I would know that she's being positive while acknowledging the negative exists. That's how some people choose to deal with things...and that's fine.

Now, if she responded by saying that nothing was wrong with the program, that the leadership was great, that it's fan support and negativity that's the main issue causing us to go 6-7...then I'd probably just walk away at that point...because there wouldn't be any talking sense to her.

LMFAO

So going and posting stuff on Twitter is the same as robbing stores and destroying properties!! WOW, that's. Just...Amazing!!

Please don't arrest me over this post as you might compare it to 9/11 now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You Miami fans who attack recruits, and players as well as their family/friends are like looters in Ferguson.

caught up in rage, frustration. disorganized sheep lashing out at anything you disagree with without handling it or getting to the root of the problem maturely.

Not a Golden supporter myself, but I don't go around fighting other fans or players and their families.

One of your types called Jacory Harris the N word.

One of your types called out Johnson, Kaaya, and Howard mother.

Find a way to safely release that aggression. It's just a football team.

Right, because this fan base is the only one that does things like this when things are going bad. It happens everywhere! Do some research before starting a stupid thread.

You Miami fans who attack recruits, and players as well as their family/friends are like looters in Ferguson.
caught up in rage, frustration. disorganized sheep lashing out at anything you disagree with without handling it or getting to the root of the problem maturely.

Not a Golden supporter myself, but I don't go around fighting other fans or players and their families.

One of your types called Jacory Harris the N word.

One of your types called out Johnson, Kaaya, and Howard mother.

Find a way to safely release that aggression. It's just a football team.

Right, because this fan base is the only one that does things like this when things are going bad. It happens everywhere! Do some research before starting a stupid thread.

You forget we have people in the miami community that will highlight everything the U or the U fans do wrong.... Chad Wilson even though he is a cane is one of them unfortunately....

Here's the new way you talk to recruits and parents: kill em with kindness. For example:

"Man thanks for coming to the U can't wait until we get you a REAL coach, you will take off then"
"Man, once them Miami boys get rid of Al Golden #BradKayaa gonna win a Heisman"
"Chad Thomas will be a freak in a 4-3 defense just as soon as Al Golden is fired and replaced with a qualified coach #OurPlayersDeserveBetter #Shame on Blake"

This way, we are praising the players, and recruits, while simultaneously slamming the staff/admin. There goes their "you are being mean to kids" angle.

These potatoes never cease to amaze me.

Going 6-7 > Being Mean on Twitter

Al's Defense > Being Mean on Twitter

28-22 > Being Mean on Twitter

16-16 in the ACC > Being Mean on Twitter

0-4 against FSU > Being Mean on Twitter

0-2 in bowl games > Being Mean on Twitter

No Coastal Titles > Being Mean on Twitter

No Changes in the Coaching Staff > Being Mean on Twitter

Being Mean on Twitter is nothing, it is collateral damage for retaining Golden. I for one am not on social media, I don't know why posters talk to 17 year old kids in general. But if you think the real issue is Being Mean on Twitter, than you're a potato. If you think this is going to stop, than you're still a potato. If you think it is bad now, it will get worse because our program is being held hostage by potatoes.

Advertisement
Back