Fans bashing program publicly = looters

cummon sense

Thunderdome
You Miami fans who attack recruits, and players as well as their family/friends are like looters in Ferguson.

caught up in rage, frustration. disorganized sheep lashing out at anything you disagree with without handling it or getting to the root of the problem maturely.

Not a Golden supporter myself, but I don't go around fighting other fans or players and their families.

One of your types called Jacory Harris the N word.

One of your types called out Johnson, Kaaya, and Howard mother.

Find a way to safely release that aggression. It's just a football team.

Advertisement
Burn it down and rebuild from the ground up.

proxy.php

You Miami fans who attack recruits, and players as well as their family/friends are like looters in Ferguson.

caught up in rage, frustration. disorganized sheep lashing out at anything you disagree with without handling it or getting to the root of the problem maturely.

Not a Golden supporter myself, but I don't go around fighting other fans or players and their families.

Exactly. Great post.

Cool story

Advertisement
So we live in a world where "Fire Al Golden" translates into "**** college athletes that consider playing or are currently playing at UM"?

Y'all mother ****ers done got the ALbola.

P.S. Fire Al Golden

Your title says attack the program then you just talk about the few who might attack recruits, players and family. Most here are attacking coaches, Donna, administration and BOT. Very few attack the groups you mention. If it Golden and the administration, though its talking heads, who attacks players and fans and seeks to damage the football program as an whole. If your issue is with those few who specifically attack players or particular recruits, then match your title to them.

The administration takes signs away from kids at basketball games because it can't take it like mature people. Take your crap over to Donna and lecture her.

So we live in a world where "Fire Al Golden" translates into "**** college athletes that consider playing or are currently playing at UM"?

P.S. Fire Al Golden

ALbola lmao!

Support the players by firing Al Golden.

Advertisement
Wheres the recruiters and family being attacked, example?

perfect example of someone who does not pay attention and just wants to start ish.

there have been so many examples its not even funny.

Just don't bother recruits or players. Everyone else is fair game in my opinion. (Like Golden and Blake)

Advertisement

perfect example of someone who does not pay attention and just wants to start ish.

Name them ,give me all these examples. Everything I read on here is Al, bot and administration.

Last edited:

P.S. Fire Al Golden

Exactly , one of these idiots actually negged me and called me the dumbass .

LMAO, this is like the fifth thread today begging us to stfu.

I recommend listening to Mobb Deep Shook Ones while reading them to get the full effect.

tumblr_ml42xt97gE1rhzx9to1_500.jpg

Advertisement

You neg me and call me a dumbass , how bout your dumbass tell me all the recruit and family bashing . I see 99% fire all .

Advertisement
Back