Fans bashing program publicly = looters

I don't care what the fans of other programs do. There is no excuse for the fans attacking the players and the families of the coaches and players. That's just immature and the lowest of the low. And no, this is not war. It's a football game. There is a proper way to protest and just plain thuggery.

Advertisement
These potatoes never cease to amaze me.

Going 6-7 > Being Mean on Twitter

Al's Defense > Being Mean on Twitter

28-22 > Being Mean on Twitter

16-16 in the ACC > Being Mean on Twitter

0-4 against FSU > Being Mean on Twitter

0-2 in bowl games > Being Mean on Twitter

No Coastal Titles > Being Mean on Twitter

No Changes in the Coaching Staff > Being Mean on Twitter

Being Mean on Twitter is nothing, it is collateral damage for retaining Golden. I for one am not on social media, I don't know why posters talk to 17 year old kids in general. But if you think the real issue is Being Mean on Twitter, than you're a potato. If you think this is going to stop, than you're still a potato. If you think it is bad now, it will get worse because our program is being held hostage by potatoes.

What_if_I_told_you_potato.jpg

Being Mean on Twitter is nothing, it is collateral damage for retaining Golden. I for one am not on social media, I don't know why posters talk to 17 year old kids in general. But if you think the real issue is Being Mean on Twitter, than you're a potato. If you think this is going to stop, than you're still a potato. If you think it is bad now, it will get worse because our program is being held hostage by potatoes.

These Don Bailey Jr types will do anything to try and blame or criticize the fans calling for his head dude.

You Miami fans who attack recruits, and players as well as their family/friends are like looters in Ferguson.

caught up in rage, frustration. disorganized sheep lashing out at anything you disagree with without handling it or getting to the root of the problem maturely.

Not a Golden supporter myself, but I don't go around fighting other fans or players and their families.

One of your types called Jacory Harris the N word.

One of your types called out Johnson, Kaaya, and Howard mother.

Find a way to safely release that aggression. It's just a football team.

There's some truth in there...

I don't care what the fans of other programs do. There is no excuse for the fans attacking the players and the families of the coaches and players. That's just immature and the lowest of the low. And no, this is not war. It's a football game. There is a proper way to protest and just plain thuggery.

First, it would be e-thuggery.

Second, don't coach. This is what is expected. This is what comes with the territory. These guys are being paid MILLIONS, this is part of the draw. Tough chit.

Third, Al Golden deserves everything he gets. He wants to remain in this toxic environment WHICH HE CREATED then enjoy.

Finally, the lowest of the low is our admin/BOT and Shalala retaining him for another year. It was the illogical, irrational and irresponsible extension that began this nightmare and it is their decision to keep him which continues this behavior. Don't get it twisted, our fans MIGHT be crazy but it is passion. This whole problem is SELF-INFLICTED too. Don't forget it.

Advertisement

Being Mean on Twitter is never called upon for any of those scenarios. especially not towards players, potential players, former players as well as their families. Your excessive use of the insult "potato" shows that you are not only upset, but also discredits everything else you say.

we are trying to have somewhat serious discussion and yet you use the term potato to replace the word "mentally retarded."

I bet you wouldn't say anything you say on the internet and these forums to any player, potential player, staff, and their families in person.

You Miami fans who attack recruits, and players as well as their family/friends are like looters in Ferguson.

caught up in rage, frustration. disorganized sheep lashing out at anything you disagree with without handling it or getting to the root of the problem maturely.

Not a Golden supporter myself, but I don't go around fighting other fans or players and their families.

Find a way to safely release that aggression. It's just a football team.[/QUOTE]

If it's just a football team, don't worry about it.

Being Mean on Twitter is never called upon for any of those scenarios. especially not towards players, potential players, former players as well as their families. Your excessive use of the insult "potato" shows that you are not only upset, but also discredits everything else you say.

we are trying to have somewhat serious discussion and yet you use the term potato to replace the word "mentally retarded."

I bet you wouldn't say anything you say on the internet and these forums to any player, potential player, staff, and their families in person.

You're clever handle is cummon sense and you want to have a serious discussion. Cool, good to know.

Like I said, this is what happens when the higher ups allow this to continue. Not only that, this problem isn't "unique" to Miami. It happens at all schools. Sorry but the world is a cruel place. I will also make a BOLD PREDICTION, it will get much worse if Al actually coaches the 2015 season. You think Being Mean on Twitter is a problem, watch the locker room in 2015. Watch these kids being led by ALbortion. Listen to Mama Duke, her son was a leader and she knows the deal (kids wanting to transfer). Expect the cancer to further spread.

If you think the problem is Being Mean on Twitter then you're a potato. Let's keep it simple:

1. If you're an adult you shouldn't be talking to kids you have NO RELATION with in general (not just twitter). Whether you're being nice, mean or a pedophile...it is real weird,

2. All of these people Being Mean on Twitter are doing it because they're angry and they're trying to get people to notice. It may be foolish but the reason they're doing it is because of THE REAL ISSUE AT HAND (ALbortion), and

3. Deal with it. This is our program. This is what happens when you have our admin, BOT and DS. I don't know how anyone can look past Al coaching another season and instead focus on Being Mean on Twitter.

Find a way to safely release that aggression. It's just a football team.
I agrre, but you can't label every Miami fan into that loser group. Every fan base has a group of low life that will threaten players/coaches and their families from a distant. That's what cowards do. They are like a Chihuahua barking at a pit bull behind a window.

Advertisement
All this talk of UM fans who want Folden fired attacking recruits, players and players' family, yet I've not seen any examples of it. Where are all these attacks taking place because I haven't seen one.

The only faqqots attacking UM players are those **** bent on drinking Folden's sweaty *** juice. They're the ones constantly dogging players. The anti-Folden crew has done nothing but emphasize what a steaming pile of **** Folden and those who refuse to fire him are.

wonder if there's another fanbase with so much animosity among itself.

That level of vitriol is not a good look for the program.

instead of calling someone you disagree with a potato or slurper, how about you persuade and support your arguments with facts?

All this talk of UM fans who want Folden fired attacking recruits, players and players' family, yet I've not seen any examples of it. Where are all these attacks taking place because I haven't seen one.

The only faqqots attacking UM players are those **** bent on drinking Folden's sweaty *** juice. They're the ones constantly dogging players. The anti-Folden crew has done nothing but emphasize what a steaming pile of **** Folden and those who refuse to fire him are.

If you haven't seen or think fans have threaten players or coaches family then you really are blind....that or one of the cowards

instead of calling someone you disagree with a potato or slurper, how about you persuade and support your arguments with facts?

Potato,

Did you not say this gem?

Not only is that full potato it is terribly incorrect. Are you comparing ACTUAL physical tangible acts with "tweeting"?

The thing that is truly disgusting is you're content with what is going on and the only thing that "offends" you is Being Mean on Twitter.

Seriously, why do you like Miami? Are you aware of who we are and where we came from?

Do you need facts for me to show you why Al Golden is a terrible coach?

Thanks

Advertisement

Because the smarter posters on this board haven't posted page after page of damning statistics already, backing up and factualizing what a truly horrendous job Grohlden has done?

I'm beginning to think you're a troll poster, so keep this up and you will be treated like one.

Wonder if there is a football program with as much football history as Miami that is run as poorly as we are?

That's the question you should be asking, potato.

Yep

Advertisement

Where you been?

Taking your finals at FSU? Working late, creating propaganda graphics for Golden at the Hecht?

There are four years of facts on record. You can go back here to previous posts on multiple threads, and find hundreds of pages of facts.

How about you pull your head outta urass?

So the fans made Dukes mom come out and publicly kill Al Golden? That helped recruiting ?

That's the ultimate indictment on Al and gives the fans *****ing more legitimacy .

I haven't seen isssh yet.. I remember last year on the FSU board they claimed to make up fake twitter accounts posing as cane fans to attack recruits..

Advertisement
Back