Fans allowed at Hurricane Games

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they go by donor level, it'll be a bunch of tired old white guys and their once-hot, now injected, grouper-faced gold diggers.
Most of them don't even go. Most of the ones that do, spend the whole time inside probably brokering deals and never even watch the game.

Shalala, just STFU....

Miami Democratic Congresswoman and former Health and Human Services Secretary Donna Shalala said reopening Hard Rock Stadium safely at this time is “going to be very difficult.”

“It is very difficult to open anything when you have community spread, we still have community spread in South Florida so the kinds of precautions that need to be taken are extraordinary,” said Shalala, who also was the University of Miami’s president from 2001 to 2015. “I hope the Dolphins are using their own resources rather than public resources to do it.”

Shalala, who was the country’s top public health official during President Bill Clinton’s administration, said reopening large venues like Hard Rock Stadium is “risky” when community spread is present.

It's like she isnt satisfied with the damage she did to our sports programs during her tenure. Now she wants to do even more

Advertisement
Just my .02. Look for all of the 13K seats to be located on the Home side of the field. Make it look better for TV. That way they don't have to open up all of the concessions and hire extra people to check tickets and crowd control. There will not be a four hour time limit to open up the parking lot. My guess is a 2 hour window. If possible, most parking will be directed to the home side of the stadium. Don't have to hire as many cops and parking lot attendants. You might have to enter through specific gates to access the parking area. They will be checking to see if you have a legit ticket(s) before they let you in. All of the above is based on reduced revenue for all of the games. The Fins and UM admins are some of the cheapest, penny pinchers around.

Just my .02. Look for all of the 13K seats to be located on the Home side of the field. Make it look better for TV. That way they don't have to open up all of the concessions and hire extra people to check tickets and crowd control. There will not be a four hour time limit to open up the parking lot. My guess is a 2 hour window. If possible, most parking will be directed to the home side of the stadium. Don't have to hire as many cops and parking lot attendants. You might have to enter through specific gates to access the parking area. They will be checking to see if you have a legit ticket(s) before they let you in. All of the above is based on reduced revenue for all of the games. The Fins and UM admins are some of the cheapest, penny pinchers around.
That sorta defeats the whole purpose of crowd reduction no? The primary reason they are limiting it to 20% capacity is for social distancing

Advertisement
Dancing Kid GIF by VICE WORLD OF SPORTS - Find & Share on GIPHY

we can definitely find a spot for him on our sidelines

If it's 13k fans then put 5k on each side and 1.5k in each endzone with tarps across the entire upper deck.

Stagger the sections and rows so that there's nobody within spitting distance of one another.

If it's 13k fans then put 5k on each side and 1.5k in each endzone with tarps across the entire upper deck.

Stagger the sections and rows so that there's nobody within spitting distance of one another.

Suites and club will probably get 1/2 the total or more. Yes

Advertisement
On the phone they told me the most likely scenario for season ticket holders will be that they can select 3 games (don’t shoot the messenger!)
We’ll probably see the most expensive UM-FSU ticket in the series history

I was just on the phone with them a few days ago. And they didn’t mention anything like this. Either this is new or is it possible that that guy was just speculating? Did he tell you that they would refund or credit the rest of the tickets?

******* Nashville and the Titans won’t have fans. The mayor up here is a dip****. If 1 fans want to go to a game outside and agree to mask and other health protocols, they should be allowed. Nashville has had 397 drug overdoses so far this year and only 226 COVID deaths yet the city is still on lockdown.

it’s absurd.
Same with Louisville. Was supposed to go to my first me kentucky derby until Friday cancelled fans. They were only gonna allow 20k in a 150k venue and wouldn't even do that. Makes you scratch your head.

Advertisement
Back