Fan in the Stands Section 149

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
Late during the 3rd quarter a frustrated fan in my section got up and continued to yell, "Hey Al, Thanks for the plays Al Golden" to the point where players and coaches on the sideline turned and looked at him. They looked ashamed but it was so on time and on point.

Advertisement
I was two rows behind that guy!! He would not stop, absolute savage. Probably a little unfair to berate the players but everybody was pretty frustrated in the heat of the moment.

I was two rows behind that guy!! He would not stop, absolute savage. Probably a little unfair to berate the players but everybody was pretty frustrated in the heat of the moment.

Savage yes. I don't think it was for the kids but everyone was ****ed last night. If we lose, we lose. But we aren't getting outplayed as much as we are getting out coached. And that's a problem.

So an idiot fan insults our players and excuses our poor coaching by blaming "Al" is a "savage?"

Advertisement
So an idiot fan insults our players and excuses our poor coaching by blaming "Al" is a "savage?"

Our ******* fans our the worst. They go home feeling important when they trash the team. Such a flawed mentality. Simple minded ****.

Alcohol raises it's ugly head again.....Surprised someone didn't dump a drink on the loudmouth.

Our ****ing fans our the worst. They go home feeling important when they trash the team. Such a flawed mentality. Simple minded ****.

Advertisement
Alcohol raises it's ugly head again.....Surprised someone didn't dump a drink on the loudmouth.

Our ****ing fans our the worst. They go home feeling important when they trash the team. Such a flawed mentality. Simple minded ****.

Next time, call security, and get that ******* kicked out.

Lmfao. Kick a guy out (who paid) for yelling at a football game?

Pu$$y fan base.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Next time, call security, and get that ******* kicked out.

Lmfao. Kick a guy out (who paid) for yelling at a football game?

Pu$$y fan base.

I am ok with yelling at pro players, they get paid for what they do. Yelling at college kids is childish. Sorry that we have such a ****** fan base, which you exemplify.

Advertisement
Back