Official Fall PractiSe #9 Monday Aug 15

I understand your sentiment. And **** I would take him as a corner too. But that requires taking him in the first place which is the first problem. But I look at him and see clay waiting to be molded. That’s just my personal opinion I’m not mad at anyone else. Running routes is easy with hard work. Catching can be taught as well. It’s about who is developing them. those LSU cats will get him right I’m willing to bet
What I really want to know is how A&M looked in their scrimmage. Where they Mid or will they prove to be a serious challange?

Advertisement
It's not a justification. It's about being proactive about what we can control.

Did you think a turnaround was going to happen overnight. Recruiting high end guys is about building relations in many cases, long term relations. He's only been here one year. Add to that what kind of a track record have we shown over the last 15 or so years.
I am talking about something entirely different. I am not talking about the Mario regime at all.

I am instead talking about the decades long justification around here (from Coker to Manny) to downplay losing a particular kid and instead "focus on who we got." That lame, defeatist attitude got us nowhere and was nothing but an apologist justification for losing recruits.

The one bad nugget one week into camp, literally the only thing negative anyone has said, is WRs are having some issues with drops.

CIS:

Benedict Cumberbatch Reaction GIF
They were having those same issues in Spring Camp too, which culminated in an underwhelming Spring game performance by their group...

It’s been a reoccurring theme thus far, inconsistency amongst the WR’s, with the exception of Restrepo.

And considering there will be less targets to the perimeter in this offense that’s where some of the concern is coming from I would imagine.

They were having those same issues in Spring Camp too, which culminated in an underwhelming Spring game performance by their group...

It’s been a reoccurring theme thus far, inconsistency amongst the WR’s, with the exception of Restrepo.

And considering there will be less targets to the perimeter in this offense that’s where some of the concern is coming from I would imagine.
Concern is warranted. The coaches are concerned about WRs and scoured the planet looking for a #1.

Panic, however, is not warranted.

Advertisement
I am talking about something entirely different. I am not talking about the Mario regime at all.

I am instead talking about the decades long justification around here (from Coker to Manny) to downplay losing a particular kid and instead "focus on who we got." That lame, defeatist attitude got us nowhere and was nothing but an apologist justification for losing recruits.
I don't disagree with you but this whole thing started about missing on Brandon Inness and Jalen Brown. Sitting around with a "woe is me" mindset would be compounding the defeatist attitude rather than making productive use with who we have until we can get reinforcements.

As far as this year, that appears to be the situation we're in.

What I really want to know is how A&M looked in their scrimmage. Where they Mid or will they prove to be a serious challange?
Well I don’t know how Miami looked. So I can’t tell you how we’ll fare. I can tell you with confidence to bet the under. But if Xavier restrepo is really WR1 we’ll have long night with that secondary. They’re **** good. Pass rush is more interior and we can nullify it. Running the ball.. will be a task

Advertisement
Its actually quite pathetic and disrespectful to the players and their families.

Every other school has pictures up freshman, updated numbers, measurable etc.

We eat crap every year with the online roster. Avantae Williams still doesn't have a picture up and he is entering his 3rd year smh.

We have a bush league team site, & it’s not close. I’ve compared our official site to others, & ours legit feel like a godaddy.com start up. Even the bios of former players is very basic.

We have a bush league team site, & it’s not close. I’ve compared our official site to others, & ours legit feel like a godaddy.com start up. Even the bios of former players is very basic.
Imma see what Oregons looked like. I'm pretty sure it was always updated.

I'm not worried about WR dropping passes, I worry about WR not getting open. This sounds like last season to be honest. Turns they should have been crying about the tackling and not the WRs

Advertisement
Oh I know!

I visited another team site a few days ago and they have freshman photos already.

And if you click on players that have played, they have highlights that start playing in the background! Thats badass.

Catching the ball is literally work ethic. That’s it. Who’s on the jugs machine. And who’s not

Like becoming a prolific jump shooter; u don’t become that shooting 100 shots every other day; u putting up 500+ shots daily, at different angles, different distances so it becomes vision, muscle memory.

Jerry Rice talked about how he struggled early on in his NFL career w/ drops, so that dude put in more work than everyone else. Practice is cool, but these dudes need to be behind the jug machines on their own for some hours on a daily basis.

Advertisement
Hyperextended knee if one of worst initial diagnosis you want in practice type situation. You wont know for a couple days due to MRI but that is initial call before they test for dreaded ACL injury.. You cant say hyperexteded and then say no severe with no test.. Listen to Cristobal interview that just got posted, doesnt sound good.. fingers crossed
Just heard Mario. Said Citizen will miss some time. Keep fingers crossed. Hopefully no major knee damage. Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Advertisement
Back