Soft.

Charmin soft.

Harden it up baby.

Kobe Bryant GIF

Advertisement
-Brinson had 7 catches
-George had 7 catches
-Smith had 14 catches mostly screens
None of them played enough to show what they can or can't do. The reports of receivers struggling with catching didn't start with fall camp last week. No matter how you try to spin it. We weren't scouring through the portal for a WR for ***** and giggles.

Advertisement
What I read after the scrimmage that it is not severe. Take that for whats it worth. With the RB room so deep keeping him out a couple days would be smart.
Where did you read that? Most likely just someone guessing.. Those dreaded knee injuries sometimes dont look like much, was waiting for some type of confirmation today as if there was a mri it would be next day.. Looking for more concrete info than hopeful fan (unless came from player or familiy)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where did you read that? Most likely just someone guessing.. Those dreaded knee injuries sometimes dont look like much, was waiting for some type of confirmation today as if there was a mri it would be next day.. Looking for more concrete info than hopeful fan (unless came from player or familiy)
I think on CIS. It was said to be a hyper extended knee. Not severe. Like I also said take it for whats its worth. Could be false info. Hope it is what really happened. We will find out soon enough.

It's usually not how it works. I use the driving range to internalize a change so that when I play a round, I don't have to think about it. Through repetition, the change is embedded naturally.

Try playing a song (or improvise over a progression), in front of an audience, in a key and scale you haven't practiced. You'd sound like crap.
It must be in my head or something. I shot an 87 on Sunday without going to the range all week. The week before when I hit 100 balls I ended up shooting 95. I think I'm thinking about it too much. uggg

Advertisement
Back