Official Fall PractiSe #9 Monday Aug 15

Advertisement
Mario - "WRs are a work in progress"

This board's knee-jerk mental image...

download.jpg

We weren't scouring the portal due to drops, we were trying to find proven production, and I'm sure size for the position, and just more WR talent in general.

Maybe drops are a huge issue this season, but I havent seen any of our current WR's with PT struggle with it in games. When and if that happens, we can worry about it then.

I'm more concerned with not having a true dominate #1 WR, not overall potential drops from the group.
Yea that makes a lot of sens3

Advertisement
Did any of the reporters really not followup on citizen to see if it was season ending or how long a type of injury?

If WR struggle, then you adjust to your strength. We have Arroyo, Mallory, Skinner, and Brantley. Go double TE formations if need be.
concerns me because this team could not consistently run the ball and dink and dunk its way down field last year. hence the reliance on TVD throwing the deep ball. lets hope the new year, new coaching and new scheme bring a better running game. while we will get our share of explosive plays I do not believe our deep passing game will be constant and effective with this group of WR's.

Advertisement
Some notes on how guys lined up to start on the lines:

- Rivers at LG, Campbell at LT, Clark at C, Oluwaseun, Scaife RG and RT
- Mesidore is first DE, LT next to Mesidore, Darell Jackson next to LT, Chanz Williams at DE
I told y’all LT56 was gon be in the 1st group but y’all kept giving me this bs about all these other DTs. U guys sun else on here mane😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting that you brought that up about golf and the driving range. For years I would go to the driving range and hit 100 balls and then play golf the next day and play terrible. Over and over this happened. Then when I wouldn’t go to the range and go play golf I would shoot in the high 80s low 90s. Weird
It's usually not how it works. I use the driving range to internalize a change so that when I play a round, I don't have to think about it. Through repetition, the change is embedded naturally.

Try playing a song (or improvise over a progression), in front of an audience, in a key and scale you haven't practiced. You'd sound like crap.

Advertisement
Back