Fall practise #3

Advertisement
Exactly. Different matchups present different strategies. We have top tier talent at TE but we'll have to limit their play in order to help out Nelson. Same with our RBs and luckily we have Realus. Who knows, maybe he can take him on all by himself.

We can risk the one on one SOMETIMES. Just need to keep blockers in and not do the five guys running routes very much. Four and even three receivers will be plenty for us to attack the defense with our guys.

I'm by no means saying this is typical of him, as it is only one throw. Having said that, his mechanics in this little clip is about as bad as it gets.

As for the rest of the thread, I've heard through the years good and bad from fall camp to then see the opposite come game day. Color me unconcerned.

tenor (1).gif

Advertisement
Zuniga is a1st or 2nd round talent for sure. Enos and Barry better have a plan for him, or it might be a long day.
Only one publication I’ve seen has him as a 1st rounder. All others have him pegged as a 3rd rounder. He has no pass rushing moves and what I’ve seen is he tries to beat tackles outside. Sounds like a favorable matchup for zion to me

Zuniga is a1st or 2nd round talent for sure. Enos and Barry better have a plan for him, or it might be a long day.
hmmm Nelson needed to add weight, good weight and he blew it up by gaining 45 pounds which is amazing. Methinks Nelson will get done whatever he decides needs doing so chill. Ray Lewis had 2 stars and played as a true freshman.

Advertisement
hmmm Nelson needed to add weight, good weight and he blew it up by gaining 45 pounds which is amazing. Methinks Nelson will get done whatever he decides needs doing so chill. Ray Lewis had 2 stars and played as a true freshman.

I’m not ready to chill on this one. Feels like the one real hole along the starting 22. You never want a TF OT going up against All Conference type DEs. My guess is we give him a lot of help through scheme if he’s the man. Can’t leave him on an island.

I’m not ready to chill on this one. Feels like the one real hole along the starting 22. You never want a TF OT going up against All Conference type DEs. My guess is we give him a lot of help through scheme if he’s the man. Can’t leave him on an island.
If he is able to hold his own against Garvin and Hill, day in and day out then he is ready for whoever...

I'm by no means saying this is typical of him, as it is only one throw. Having said that, his mechanics in this little clip is about as bad as it gets.

As for the rest of the thread, I've heard through the years good and bad from fall camp to then see the opposite come game day. Color me unconcerned.

Lookin like Uncle Rico, jesus christ

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back