Fall practise #3

Advertisement
Us: We did it, guys. Finally— there’s no way in **** Knowles will see any time next year. It’s impossible. No one could survive this depth chart now. We finally got rid of him.

Knowles:
1564362503851.jpeg

“Hey.”

Every practise thread devolves into half the posts hammering the same worn out hackneyed schtick about how the first QB to complete a pass is the starter and the first to miss one is going to transfer. Then it eventually turns into a referendum on one of the worst posters to ever soil CIS—drevlee. Start a separate thread for the **** puppets where they can work their autistic repetition of the same garbage schtick.
Honestly the best approach on these sort of threads would be to paste them to the top and lock them for replies. Otherwise the idjits and their biases drive everything to ****.

The "mighty mite" Te'cory Couch
If tecory can put some weight on him hes gonna be a monster. The ball skills of this group in general now and their technique is the best we've had ina long time. We may finally see kids that can make a play on the ball again and house it. Been far too long since that was a legit threat.

Advertisement
If tecory can put some weight on him hes gonna be a monster. The ball skills of this group in general now and their technique is the best we've had ina long time. We may finally see kids that can make a play on the ball again and house it. Been far too long since that was a legit threat.
Music to my ears brother. I want to give credit where credit is due...Rumph.

Advertisement
Another thing yall need to realize is that the media only gets to view a portion of practice.

They only see a few drills for a few minutes, you can't gauge everything just simply based off some throws in a drill.

The QB's will put this thing away when the 2 scrimmages take place, we still have a month left of practice.

Yall mf's need to learn to relax.
source.gif

Us: We did it, guys. Finally— there’s no way in **** Knowles will see any time next year. It’s impossible. No one could survive this depth chart now. We finally got rid of him.

Knowles:
View attachment 91368

“Hey.”

Me, an optimistic fan: I don’t see any DB who I worry about giving up multiple big plays each game this fall.

Robert Knowles:

giphy.gif

Advertisement
How I missed post by Franchise. Been cutting it up with you since 2001. Finally crossing over from Rct to try and get some football talk. But seems like every dam football website everyone wants to troll one another. Conversation seems to go good for 2 or 3 pages and then it starts.

Bob and the boys bs finally run you off...

Advertisement
Whats going on with hillery? He hasn't put it together yet or he just isn't that good?
Where did the idea come from that Hillery was supposed to be particularly good? He was a mid level 3* recruit, and the reports on him from Um camp weren’t particularly stellar. All the hype was from his frame and the ‘IF’ word. He is a rs soph with pitential but he’ll have to figure it out. Hopefully he becomes a contributor. See no reason at this point to expect more than that.

That shouldn't be surprising. Mallory had great numbers at The Opening a couple years back and ran like an 11.0 in HS.
Mallory is a stud. Our TEs should be a huge part of our offense every week. We have major weapons there and they have great hands. Tremendous security blanket for our QBs. Mallory is an absolute nightmare to cover with his height/speed combo and huge wingspan.

How I missed post by Franchise. Been cutting it up with you since 2001. Finally crossing over from Rct to try and get some football talk. But seems like every dam football website everyone wants to troll one another. Conversation seems to go good for 2 or 3 pages and then it starts.

What is your handle on RCT?

Advertisement
Back