Official Fall PractiSe 2: August 6

There is no Depth Chart right now & there won’t be one until after the 2nd scrimmage.

And somehow people still haven’t realized that the media only gets to view a portion of practice, they see the first 10-15 minutes of drills & that’s it. The overwhelming majority of writers who cover this team don’t have a clue as to what happens on a day to day basis or exactly how things are going, they are essentially giving fans a snapshot of what they see & just regurgitating it as if it’s “reporting”.

David Lake says, “Wow Darrell Jackson can really move for his size!”, like yeah, have you ever seen him play before? Lol that’s not a shock to anyone who pays attention. However, in his defense, he’s right to report on things as if he’s talking to an audience who doesn’t pay attention because realistically most of our fans don’t, so I don’t blame him or fault him for reporting as if he’s talking to elementary school children because that shoe kinda fits with this fan base unfortunately lol
But what would they complain or overreact to lol

Advertisement
Ya I am sure it’s cool for them to see fans happy when they sign an autograph or take a picture. All I said was that there is a lot of things these kids would rather do. I never said they wouldn’t like it
Bye and btw
yonic GIF

The mind of a college student athlete that worked his whole life to be at the exact moment when a kid wants his autograph. The moment when some stranger in a big city that you’ve never met knows your name and says throw up the U with my son he’s a big fan!!

They aren’t some frat boys getting over Friday night bender and trying to hydrate before going out to the sandbar.
If you love this football sht today signing autographs with fans is a dream come true.

FOH with that weak sht!!
Well technically, he is the FOH.

Advertisement
That's a porous definition, you need players that can produce. Just being able to play is what we had under Manny. I understand arguement for RB, TE, and Safety being stacked. Everything else is hope for the best.
Lol I obviously didn’t say just play, like having a breathing body in there.. I meant that can play! Like, if I say that boy can play, I mean that the player is good. C’mon maaannnnn!!!!!

Looks like SucksTesticles26 is on break

Never should have allowed him to wear the 26 jersey in the first place. As Mario said,

"If you are going to wear that number you better be the baddest son of a gun on the planet”

Only posters with that rep are Franchise and Whoop.

Lol I obviously didn’t say just play, like having a breathing body in there.. I meant that can play! Like, if I say that boy can play, I mean that the player is good. C’mon maaannnnn!!!!!
Lmao. I know what you meant but based off previous performances I think you are jumping the gun. We haven't seen any them "boys play" outside of Mesidor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The UCLA LB? He ain’t make second team all conference? The DT from Maryland?
Is Johnson an upgrade from Flagg? I think it would be nearly impossible not to be. Do we think Jackson will be good? Yes but not based off him dominating the B1G last year.

Advertisement
Back