Official Fall PractiSe #16 - Tuesday August 23

Unreal throw. The distance and accuracy are just sick. His accuracy is what cost him a pro career, he was just too inaccurate.

Was he a Whipple find? I always felt Morris had all the talent but was not developed enough. He was thick headed so as much on him as on the coaches.

Advertisement
This is not a criticism, but are our players really boring in these interviews? Everyone gives the appropriate answer about working hard, learning, freshmen are improving. Clearly they have been coached on being interviewed and that is a positive, but boy it makes these interviews about as interesting as watching paint dry.
In all seriousness, have we learned one single fact in the totality of interviews that was unexpected?

My fav part of the play was converted TE dyron dye clapping his hands as if that where Stephen was even thinking to throw it. Stephen works at Lemartec now in the construction industry and told me he still laughs at that til this day.
that's good to know. very good company

Advertisement

320px-Charlton_Heston_in_The_Ten_Commandments_film_trailer.jpg

Am I missing something with Al Blades?? Wasn't he one of our best corners 2 seasons ago?

I always thought he'd naturally slide into the other CB spot opposite TS
I don’t think our corners were very good 2 years ago. Ivey was also one of our best corners 2 seasons ago.

I remember Al getting burnt on the outside pretty consistently

Advertisement
This is not a criticism, but are our players really boring in these interviews? Everyone gives the appropriate answer about working hard, learning, freshmen are improving. Clearly they have been coached on being interviewed and that is a positive, but boy it makes these interviews about as interesting as watching paint dry.
In all seriousness, have we learned one single fact in the totality of interviews that was unexpected?
I'd say we've learned about as much as we've learned from actual practice.

Was Susan trying to stir up some **** in the JW interview by mentioning that Mario called Avantae and Kam "co-starters".
And why does she get to answer so many more questions than everyone else?

She is the absolute worst. I know she has tenure but why they can’t replace her with someone who knows what the **** they are talking about is beyond me.

Advertisement
I grew up in Michigan. The weather sucks from Nov-mid-April. I went to a lot of November and December Michigan games as a kid. My reaction was to attend the University. of Miami.
People don’t realize just how bad the weather is in the Midwest. Not just cold but gray, gray and gray skies every day. There is no getting used to terrible weather. I really don’t want UM to join the Big 10 for this reason alone.
On the flip side of that, many midwestern trench bullies will be looking at Miami and thinking exactly like you did, so UM got that goin for them....hypothetically....

it seems every year lately we've had problems at the WR position but all you hear on here is" why go elsewhere for receivers.WR are a dime a dozen in S.Fla...
That’s true but every year we always get the plan b local guy and bama osu would get the top guy
Even this year miss on innis brown maybe Hykeem
And let’s say we sign Jean
Those three are way better than Jean
Need a guy like ****ey to cancel out all the south Florida misses

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back